BEFORE the 2020 election over 50 people from the intel agencies FALSELY claimed....

The clock is ticking. After November we can look back on this little talk and ponder. Looking forward to it....;)

Glad you like investigations so much..:cool:

What investigations? You're all over the place. J6C got you in the dumps?

You of course blew right past the point of the OP. Is the leadership of our intel agencies manned by a bunch of morons ? Are they corrupt? Or both. My vote would be answer number 2. Your deflection skills SUCK. Get better.

Yeah, this is no false dichotomy here. I move it's the latter; They're not dumb, but they are dishonest.

You of course blew right past the point of the OP. Is the leadership of our intel agencies manned by a bunch of morons ? Are they corrupt? Or both. My vote would be answer number 2. Your deflection skills SUCK. Get better.

I would say the leadership of our intel agencies is just fine and it's you that doesn't know what the fuck you are talking about. You are a right wing shithead, of course you think Hunter was a monster, his last name is Biden. Our intel uses facts to make decisions, you use right wing rags that tell you what you want to hear.

I dunno. Musta been REALLY bad though for over fifty of our top Intel people to blatantly LIE about it and knowingly spread disinformation about it before an election in an attempt at swaying it . :cool: Otherwise they would have no reason to LIE their asses off right?

How the fuck do you know it isn't you that's full of shit and that intel is accurate? Where the fuck do you get your intel?

That the Hunter Biden laptop story had been debunked. That it was MADE UP out of thin air or not his laptop at all. So the question is this.......Are the intel agencies made up of a bunch of non thinking imbeciles OR were they corrupt and IN THE BAG for Biden in an attempt to influence the election ? Oh and how the MSM was more than happy to go right along with them in lock step. So which is it? Glaringly STUPID or massively CORRUPT,....or BOTH ? I ask because it defies all logic and reason for them ALL to be WRONG. And people wonder why the nation has lost all faith in our institutions? Why wouldnt they if they are a bunch of latte sipping MORONS or corrupt individuals. One or the other....there is no other option. And let me say this for the idiots out there......Dont even attempt explaining this away,....you CANT,....you will only make yourself look like a LYING partisan who cares for nothing of the actual truth.

They're massively corrupt liars, like the deep state fuckos we have here who lie all day and think it's enlightened.

I would say the leadership of our intel agencies is just fine and it's you that doesn't know what the fuck you are talking about. You are a right wing shithead, of course you think Hunter was a monster, his last name is Biden. Our intel uses facts to make decisions, you use right wing rags that tell you what you want to hear.

oh look, liar is triggered! lmao.

YOU were the one that brought up Hunter Biden. So you are basically so fucking stupid you take your OWN thread off topic. Well done.

Back