BEFORE the 2020 election over 50 people from the intel agencies FALSELY claimed....

I dunno. Musta been REALLY bad though for over fifty of our top Intel people to blatantly LIE about it and knowingly spread disinformation about it before an election in an attempt at swaying it . :cool: Otherwise they would have no reason to LIE their asses off right?

So DONALD TRUMPS intelligence agencies tried to get Joe Biden elected.

ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!

ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!

head-shake.gif

These people are clowns and shills with most barely worthy of responding to with anything more than a laughing Heston gif. Just not worth my time or effort. Will be very gratifying watching them all BURN this November and the aftermath that follows. Like Ive been saying,....Im glad they like investigations so much,....they are going to be treated to a lifetimes worth after the new gov is seated after November and in the run up to 2024. ;) :cool:

YOU were the one that brought up Hunter Biden. So you are basically so fucking stupid you take your OWN thread off topic. Well done.

This turd is so fucking stupid he cant even read the thread title which clearly is talking about the intel community.

:laugh:

:magagrin:

First two posts of the thread CLEARLY talking about the intel community, just as the thread title did. Yep........these are some braindead TARDS alright. These halfwits arent even able to read. :laugh:

"That the Hunter Biden laptop story had been debunked. That it was MADE UP out of thin air or not his laptop at all. So the question is this.......Are the intel agencies made up of a bunch of non thinking imbeciles OR were they corrupt and IN THE BAG for Biden in an attempt to influence the election ? Oh and how the MSM was more than happy to go right along with them in lock step. So which is it? Glaringly STUPID or massively CORRUPT,....or BOTH ? I ask because it defies all logic and reason for them ALL to be WRONG. And people wonder why the nation has lost all faith in our institutions? Why wouldnt they if they are a bunch of latte sipping MORONS or corrupt individuals. One or the other....there is no other option. And let me say this for the idiots out there......Dont even attempt explaining this away,....you CANT,....you will only make yourself look like a LYING partisan who cares for nothing of the actual truth."

"THAT is the real story here. Not that Hunter is a real creep,....thats been widely known forever. The real story is why the intel agencies blatantly LIED in an attempt to influence an election. This TOO will all be exposed after November. Like I say,.....GLAD some of you seem to like probes and hearings so much,....you are going to be treated to some real whoppers in the near future. "

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...eople-from-the-intel-agencies-FALSELY-claimed

ROTFLFMAO!!!!!!

I know you are one dumb mother fucker.....but do you expect us to believe that EVERYONE in the CIA, FBI, NSA, and various other agencies ALL get fired and replaced by the incoming new President every 4 or 8 years?

:chuckle::chuckle::magagrin:

First two posts of the thread CLEARLY talking about the intel community, just as the thread title did. Yep........these are some braindead TARDS alright. These halfwits arent even able to read. :laugh:

"That the Hunter Biden laptop story had been debunked. That it was MADE UP out of thin air or not his laptop at all. So the question is this.......Are the intel agencies made up of a bunch of non thinking imbeciles OR were they corrupt and IN THE BAG for Biden in an attempt to influence the election ? Oh and how the MSM was more than happy to go right along with them in lock step. So which is it? Glaringly STUPID or massively CORRUPT,....or BOTH ? I ask because it defies all logic and reason for them ALL to be WRONG. And people wonder why the nation has lost all faith in our institutions? Why wouldnt they if they are a bunch of latte sipping MORONS or corrupt individuals. One or the other....there is no other option. And let me say this for the idiots out there......Dont even attempt explaining this away,....you CANT,....you will only make yourself look like a LYING partisan who cares for nothing of the actual truth."

"THAT is the real story here. Not that Hunter is a real creep,....thats been widely known forever. The real story is why the intel agencies blatantly LIED in an attempt to influence an election. This TOO will all be exposed after November. Like I say,.....GLAD some of you seem to like probes and hearings so much,....you are going to be treated to some real whoppers in the near future. "

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...eople-from-the-intel-agencies-FALSELY-claimed

The intel agencies were under Trump. Also, how do you debunk what isn't on the laptop?

The intel agencies were under Trump. Also, how do you debunk what isn't on the laptop?

Oh no,...another Concart...:laugh: So they ALL get fired every 4 or 8 years huh? THOUSANDS of them, and replaced with new ones by the new president. :rolleyes: :) No wonder everything is so fucked up. :laugh:

I don't give a fuck if Hunter Biden did blow with transvestite hookers. Joe Biden is President. Donald Trump is going to jail. You are a loser.

Joe Biden is not President. He was never elected.
You still have not named any crime Trump was convicted of in court.

I would say the leadership of our intel agencies is just fine and it's you that doesn't know what the fuck you are talking about. You are a right wing shithead, of course you think Hunter was a monster, his last name is Biden. Our intel uses facts to make decisions, you use right wing rags that tell you what you want to hear.

No, you can't wish the evidence away, dude.

Back