Bell Verdict

Anyone who thinks this is an anomaly and doesn't happen all the fucking time is blind and/or stupid.

Is there anyone who wants to challenge my assertion that blacks are only relatively free in America .. afer FOUR HUNDRED GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING YEARS in America?

Why are black people so angry?

You won't see this running on cable news 24 hours a day. They'd rather talk about Rev. Wright who has murdered no one.

Still in America cops can pull over 3 professional black men with no criminal records driving home from going out to dinner, pull them over for DWB, order them to lie face on the ground while they searched the car for drugs and while poking guns in their faces, find no drugs or weapons, then shoot Kenneth Walker, a good, fine, and upstanding married college graduate and engineer with a 3 year-old child in the back of his head .. and get away with it.

I knew Kenneth Walker.

STILL in America cops can burst into the home of Kathyrn Johnson, a 92 year-old black woman and murder her in cold blood using a false warrant, claim they were tipped off to drug sales by an informant .. which proved to be a lie, claim that she shot all 3 officers when they entered the home .. which proved to be a lie, and claim they found drugs in the house .. which proved to be a lie.

Had this happened to a 92 year-old white woman everyone in the country would know it happened because it would run constantly on every news channel.

STILL in America, cops can call 9/11 from a pay phone and call-in a fake disturbance at a house they knew they'd be dispatched to. When a 6 months pregnant black woman answers the door with a broom in her hand because she was sweeping the floor when the bell rang, one of the deputies shoots the woman in the stomach killing her and the baby .. and got away with it.

I can go on and on .. but what's the point .. they were just black people.

What's astounding is that i'm on some of the regional blogs and these idiots actually think its okay because the innocent victim had drug charges at one point in time. This is an outrage.

I want to know more about this alleged judge.

cops have far to much power in this country. sometimes i feel like I live in the peoples communist republic of America.

I know Tiana, I have seen that said too. That’s what the cops started putting out there the morning after it happened.

I fucking hate America. I hate every decadent piece of shit of this goddamn country. I hope that whenever conservatives die their fantasy comes true and God exists, so that he can send them straight to hell where they deserve to be.

921810_4.jpg

Anyone who thinks this is an anomaly and doesn't happen all the fucking time is blind and/or stupid.

Is there anyone who wants to challenge my assertion that blacks are only relatively free in America .. afer FOUR HUNDRED GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING YEARS in America?

Why are black people so angry?

You won't see this running on cable news 24 hours a day. They'd rather talk about Rev. Wright who has murdered no one.

Still in America cops can pull over 3 professional black men with no criminal records driving home from going out to dinner, pull them over for DWB, order them to lie face on the ground while they searched the car for drugs and while poking guns in their faces, find no drugs or weapons, then shoot Kenneth Walker, a good, fine, and upstanding married college graduate and engineer with a 3 year-old child in the back of his head .. and get away with it.

I knew Kenneth Walker.

STILL in America cops can burst into the home of Kathyrn Johnson, a 92 year-old black woman and murder her in cold blood using a false warrant, claim they were tipped off to drug sales by an informant .. which proved to be a lie, claim that she shot all 3 officers when they entered the home .. which proved to be a lie, and claim they found drugs in the house .. which proved to be a lie.

Had this happened to a 92 year-old white woman everyone in the country would know it happened because it would run constantly on every news channel.

STILL in America, cops can call 9/11 from a pay phone and call-in a fake disturbance at a house they knew they'd be dispatched to. When a 6 months pregnant black woman answers the door with a broom in her hand because she was sweeping the floor when the bell rang, one of the deputies shoots the woman in the stomach killing her and the baby .. and got away with it.

I can go on and on .. but what's the point .. they were just black people.

You sound like Amiri Baraka (not an insult).

I fucking hate America. I hate every decadent piece of shit of this goddamn country. I hope that whenever conservatives die their fantasy comes true and God exists, so that he can send them straight to hell where they deserve to be.

This is not a conservative result. This is the result of BOTH conservatives and liberals, both in wanting more power for law enforcement, more cops on the street, and more immunity so cowardly sheeple can 'feel' safer. If you can't recognize that the majority of people in this country, liberal and conservative, pushed for this kind of law enforcement and judicial authority, then STFU and deal with your unintended consequences of the mitigation of your right to life.

This is not a conservative result. This is the result of BOTH conservatives and liberals, both in wanting more power for law enforcement, more cops on the street, and more immunity so cowardly sheeple can 'feel' safer. If you can't recognize that the majority of people in this country, liberal and conservative, pushed for this kind of law enforcement and judicial authority, then STFU and deal with your unintended consequences of the mitigation of your right to life.

:-/

Christ I get angry sometimes. I was only 3/4th serious anyway, mainly about the conservatives dying part.

This is the result of hundreds of years of racism. If your theory was true, then this would happen to white people.

Back