Bell Verdict

How do you live? Don't black people break into your house daily because you don't have a sign out front stating that you'll thoughtlessly kill anyone who gets within a mile?

No. And if I ever get a gun it’s gonna be on account of white people, trust me. They are aggravating the shit out of me!

This is the result of hundreds of years of racism. If your theory was true, then this would happen to white people.

This happens to blacks, whites, latinos, and asians. It's done by white cops, black cops, latino cops, and sometimes asian cops.

While racism can be a part of it, it's only a small part. This is about people refusing to be responsible in society, preferring to shove it off on a select group of people to do the 'dirty work', then these same cowardly and irresponsible fucks quietly accept the deaths of innocent people by law enforcement because it's for 'the greater good' and sacrifice crap that the 'enlightened' idiots believe in.

They should all die.

This happens to blacks, whites, latinos, and asians. It's done by white cops, black cops, latino cops, and sometimes asian cops.

While racism can be a part of it, it's only a small part. This is about people refusing to be responsible in society, preferring to shove it off on a select group of people to do the 'dirty work', then these same cowardly and irresponsible fucks quietly accept the deaths of innocent people by law enforcement because it's for 'the greater good' and sacrifice crap that the 'enlightened' idiots believe in.

They should all die.

Oh yeah? Well every time it happens here, the victim isn’t white.

Oh yeah? Well every time it happens here, the victim isn’t white.

and every time it happens, people should STFU about the color of the victim and get damned angry that an innocent PERSON was murdered. Tell Al sharpton and jesse jackson to stuff their wifes underwear in their mouth and shut the hell up for once.

and every time it happens, people should STFU about the color of the victim and get damned angry that an innocent PERSON was murdered. Tell Al sharpton and jesse jackson to stuff their wifes underwear in their mouth and shut the hell up for once.

How about I tell you to STFU and stuff your wife's underwear in your mouth instead, jackass?

a bit angry because I ruined your 'it's all about racism' argument? tough shit. welcome to the real world

Um, you didn’t ruin anything, you didn’t prove anything, all you did was get angry and begin cursing. You’re just another white con who becomes enraged when someone points out that racism is a problem. Nothing more, nothing less.

And you’re not smarter than my dog.

Um, you didn’t ruin anything, you didn’t prove anything, all you did was get angry and begin cursing. You’re just another white con who becomes enraged when someone points out that racism is a problem. Nothing more, nothing less.
You've obviously too stupid to understand that I don't give a damn about race, especially considering that I'm not all white, nor am I a con. I understand that most of you liberals can't do anything but stereotype, which is really too bad for you, but it certainly does hamper your ability to use logic and reasoning.

And you’re not smarter than my dog.

maybe not, but I am smarter than you.

You've obviously too stupid to understand that I don't give a damn about race, especially considering that I'm not all white, nor am I a con. I understand that most of you liberals can't do anything but stereotype, which is really too bad for you, but it certainly does hamper your ability to use logic and reasoning.

maybe not, but I am smarter than you.

Why can't we all just get along?

I'm sure that SmarterThanYou is actually a really nice person, in a redneck, gun nut, lives alone kind of way.

Why can't we all just get along?

I'm sure that SmarterThanYou is actually a really nice person, in a redneck, gun nut, lives alone kind of way.

born and raised northern illinois, it professional, above average IQ, and married with kids. But great stereotyping, liberal style. :321:

born and raised northern illinois, it professional, above average IQ, and married with kids. But great stereotyping, liberal style. :321:

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed, animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

I love Democrats so much. You are truly superior to Republicans in every way. No one else I have ever met has been able to make every issue about the President :)
I was going to say, we should not further insult the victim and his family in this by making it about Bush. It is about the fact that our legal system still gives law enforcement a pass when it comes to encounters with Blacks, particularly black men.

There are still parts of the US including Florida which are under consent decrees for pulling over people for driving while black. I have seen studies that show that cops pull their guns far more when FIRST encountering black men than any other group. There should be a march this weekend. It needs to be peaceful, because even this post indicates that a riot is assumed to occur.

My last girlfriend was black. Sometimes I would be the only white person at a party or family gathering. On some occasions the police would show up at a function. There was one time at a picnic in the park they showed up for no reason other than to harrass a bunch of black people in the park. I was in the bathroom when they got there. I came out and walked back over to the gathering. When one of the cops saw me he told me, in a relatively polite manner, to "move on" that it "didn't concern me". When I pointed out that I was with the group and pointed to my Girlfriend, his demeanor changed. He told me he wanted to frisk me. I asked him if he thought he had reasonable suspicion, which is supposed to have, and reminded him that he DIDN'T want to frisk me until he found out I was with the black people. He got shitty with me and asked for my ID. I showed him my DL and my Bar Card and shortly after that the cops left. There is no doubt in my mind that Law enforcement treats people different based on race. I live in a town with a 50+% hispanic population and they get treated different.

My girlfriend now is Hispanic, and she said that before we dated she would consistently get stopped at the borderpatrol station on I-10 and I 25 and asked a whole slew of questions about whose car she was driving, where she was going, where she was coming from etc. Since we have been together the last 3 years we have NEVER been stopped and questioned at the BP station. They look in the van, see a white guy and wave us through. I have NEVER been asked whose car I was driving, it is assumed that it is mine, I have one time in 20 years been asked where I am going and where I am coming from. Racial profiling takes place all the time. But since there are no records of who gets questioned and who doesn't no one can prove it.

Racial profiling and racism is what leads to innocent people getting shot in their homes and in their cars and on the side of the road. And because, as BAC said, it is not a 92 year old white woman getting murdered in her own house, the stink only lasts a little while.

Back