"Bible literalists"

It might help if we stopped woofling about 'The Bible'. It is an anthology of different books from totally different periods which say very different things and which only (very, very) blind faith can force into agreeing on anything much.

It might help if we stopped woofling about 'The Bible'. It is an anthology of different books from totally different periods which say very different things and which only (very, very) blind faith can force into agreeing on anything much.

lol......it agrees on everything.....in essence, God created everything, we fucked it up, then he fixed it.......

the bible book is digitally correct in every way. all the creation will be judged by the things written in that book. every prophecy in that book has been fulfilled an d shall be completed down to the very last literal hour of this age. The Lord Jesus Christ is worthy of praise, honor and glory. that book condemns the enemies of Christ; that is why it is disregarded and hated by the damned; it is their death sentence.

the bible book is digitally correct in every way. all the creation will be judged by the things written in that book. every prophecy in that book has been fulfilled an d shall be completed down to the very last literal hour of this age. The Lord Jesus Christ is worthy of praise, honor and glory. that book condemns the enemies of Christ; that is why it is disregarded and hated by the damned; it is their death sentence.

Yea...pretty much.

The thing about American 'Bible Literalists' is that they always leave out the basis of Christianity, the New Testament, though they do sometimes venture into the (to us incomprehensible) Book of Revelations.

The thing about American 'Bible Literalists' is that they always leave out the basis of Christianity, the New Testament, though they do sometimes venture into the (to us incomprehensible) Book of Revelations.

Actually leftists who try to bash Christianity use the Old Testament and ignore the New Testament.

Actually leftists who try to bash Christianity use the Old Testament and ignore the New Testament.

correction.....leftists who bash Christianity are ignorant of the OT, the NT, Jewish AND Christian doctrine, the proper raising and feeding of children and how to wipe their own
asses........

So pimp, you gonna be my dingleberry today?

You pinch-hitting for fuckly? Whatever. Give me a bit to decide if I feel like slapping around a Jesus freak today.

I don't know.......are your berries still dangling?......if so you'd better stick to slapping them yourself......you've never been smart enough to actually hit anyone else......

I don't know.......are your berries still dangling?......if so you'd better stick to slapping them yourself......you've never been smart enough to actually hit anyone else......

You're really fucking bad at this. You're so bad I may have to pre-supply you with appropriate smack. Did you let out a little Pee Wee Herman laugh when you typed that?

I saw this term in another thread. Who does this refer to?

Evangelicals, who believe in the literal word of Jesus and the Bible, but paradoxically support Trump in overwhelming numbers. Trump, a guy that Jesus would have no choice but to punch in the face.

Jesus probably would have had to punch himself in the face too. If he did punch himself in the face could he hurt himself?

Hey PimP, got a question for ya...

Back