"Bible literalists"

Why should I link up? Dude said it in the middle of the primaries when he was a candidate. It's not obscure knowledge.

The sun rises in the East. Should I link that up too?

So you're too lazy to back up your claim? A simple google search "ben carson young earth" gets this:

“I know a lot of people say that I believe the earth is 6,000 years old, and they have no basis for saying that. I don’t know how old the Earth is...”

Evangelicals, who believe in the literal word of Jesus and the Bible, but paradoxically support Trump in overwhelming numbers. Trump, a guy that Jesus would have no choice but to punch in the face.

How can anyone believe both: Jesus and most of the Old Testament are surely contradictory?

Nothing like being lectured to about the Bible by non believers. Don't you have some muslimes to guard against? Run along now

My father was a Rector, you weird foreign pisswit, and I almost certainly know more about this subject than you know about, well, anything except Trump's arse.

So you're too lazy to back up your claim? A simple google search "ben carson young earth" gets this:

“I know a lot of people say that I believe the earth is 6,000 years old, and they have no basis for saying that. I don’t know how old the Earth is...”

link asshole who puts up pictures of nubile women in bikinis because he is so pious

Back