"Bible literalists"

It's okay to have those nagging doubts about your faith...Even Mother Teresa admitted to lapses in her convictions..."the silence and the emptiness is so great" ...and they made her a full on fucking saint!
It's a prevalent little human trait called common sense.
If you pray real hard till your knees really hurt, and say your rosary like a gazillion times, you may get past it.

These right-wing weirdoes have no beliefs - just boundless devotion to money and to cynical arse-licking, like this very nutty 'Alice' phenomenon. I suppose that's what it means by 'religion', though what 'organised' can mean to trumpers is another question altogether! :)

It's okay to have those nagging doubts about your faith...Even Mother Teresa admitted to lapses in her convictions..."the silence and the emptiness is so great" ...and they made her a full on fucking saint!
It's a prevalent little human trait called common sense.
If you pray real hard till your knees really hurt, and say your rosary like a gazillion times, you may get past it.
:clintonwhoa:

:clintonwhoa

I understand your unwillingness to discuss this profoundly personal issue on an open forum, FRight.
The unreinforced superstitions and the magic you once felt was powerful, is nowhere to be found in real life, is it...
You were taught as a child to believe the magic, but the harsh slap of reality has left you empty and disappointed.
You just need to pretend to pray harder to petition and fool your sky daddy into granting you immunity from mortality.
Self interested prayer is the best defense you have against common sense...
You can do it...
I have "faith" in you...

I understand your unwillingness to discuss this profoundly personal issue on an open forum, FRight.
The unreinforced superstitions and the magic you once felt was powerful, is nowhere to be found in real life, is it...
You were taught as a child to believe the magic, but the harsh slap of reality has left you empty and disappointed.
You just need to pretend to pray harder to petition and fool your sky daddy into granting you immunity from mortality.
Self interested prayer is the best defense you have against common sense...
You can do it...
I have "faith" in you...
:chuckle:

troll needs better bait.....

You need more magic, Pimp...
Jesus hates fucking republicans...

Deep down you really feel that... Yet your politics persist...
You know you will not live forever...
That childish dream is impossible.

Does FRight believe he will live forever, if he mumbles the proper magic incantations on his fucking knees, and sings the correct songs in his house of magic?
Is FRight that childish too?

C-BjwWfUQAAX1zg.jpg

Back