Biden announces the creation of first White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention t

ptif219

Verified User
So if Harris does this like she does her border czar job nothing will get done. I guess that is why Biden also appointed two anti-gun activist to help Harris

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...use-office-gun-violence-prevention-led-harris

Harris, who spoke earlier, promised "With this new office, we will use the full power of the federal government to strengthen the coalition of survivors and advocates and students and teachers and elected leaders to save lives and fight for the right of all people to be safe from fear."

The president and vice president were also joined in the Rose Garden by Rep. Maxwell Frost, D-Fla., the youngest member of Congress at 26 years old. He said his first bill in Congress was introducing the Office of Gun Violence Prevention Act of 2023 "and today, that bill … will become a reality due to the executive action, the leadership of President Biden and Vice President Harris."Biden noted that "guns are the number one killer of children in America," adding "it’s time to ban assault weapons, high capacity magazines." He also said his administration would also focus on "cracking down on ghost guns."The president said the office would have four major functions, including expedited implementation of the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act, which was passed last year with Democratic and Republican support, and expedited implementation of his executive actions on gun control, coordinating more support for victims after shootings "in the same way FEMA responds to natural disasters," identify new executive orders he can sign and work with state and local partners to pass laws at that level.

Biden added, "let me be very clear, if members of the Congress refuse to act, then we'll need to elect new members of Congress that will act. Democrat or Republican.

He said that the "safety of our kids from gun violence is on the ballot," adding "At the end of the day, whether they're Democrats or Republicans, they all want our families to be safe."

So if Harris does this like she does her border czar job nothing will get done.

Harris is not border czar, so what is your point?

She is in charge of Central American policy, but Central America does not border on the USA(Check a map if you are unsure). Central American problems are fueling border issues, but that is not the same as being border czar.

She is in charge of Central American policy, but Central America does not border on the USA(Check a map if you are unsure). Central American problems are fueling border issues, but that is not the same as being border czar.

She sure is

Harris to lead administration's efforts to stem migration at border

President Biden announced Wednesday he had tapped Vice President Kamala (the Ho) Harris to lead the administration's efforts to stem migration at the southern border. Her role comes as border apprehensions have soared since Mr. Biden took office.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kamala-harris-immigration-lead-mexico-border-biden-administration/

Walt wets panties...

Yes she is now she is anti-gun czar also

Why do you Democrats lie about everything. I wish no one was murdered but the Democrats defund the police and no bail soft on crime agenda has made it far worse

Blah blah blah Fox talking points blah blah blah. The irony of accusing the other side of lying, while lying your ample ass off -- rich! lol

ROTFLMFAO!!

Pft thinks no cash bond means no one is held pending trial. Did all Trump supporters get frontal lobotomies? Or just the ones that post at JPP.

Blah blah blah Fox talking points blah blah blah. The irony of accusing the other side of lying, while lying your ample ass off -- rich! lol

If we would only defund the police,
I could have my daughter at home with me again.

Then I wouldn't have to walk the Avatar as much
as she walks for exercise anyway.

As it turns out, though, Mayor Wu found enough change under her couch cushions
to keep the cops going for a few more weeks.:laugh:

Where do they come up with this shit???

20th Century Fox, as it was once known,
should have stuck to making mediocre popcorn movies,
don't you think?

If we would only defund the police,
I could have my daughter at home with me again.

Then I wouldn't have to walk the Avatar as much
as she walks for exercise anyway.

As it turns out, though, Mayor Wu found enough change under her couch cushions
to keep the cops going for a few more weeks.:laugh:

Where do they come up with this shit???

20th Century Fox, as it was once known,
should have stuck to making mediocre popcorn movies,
don't you think?

Yep. Fox is only good for the Simpsons, sports, and those mediocre films.

The Reichwing sheeple think that not selling Army surplus weapons and tactical gear to cop shops is "defunding" them. Interestingly, these same cretins believe that every citizen should have their very own weapon of war on hand, often times firearms more powerful than what their local LEOs have. It's basically nothing but escalation: citizens armed with military-grade firearms require cops with even better stuff.

That should please you. Gun-humpers don't want anything done about gun violence.
There is no such thing as "gun violence" you stupid cowardly Owl...

Guns aren't sentient beings... They don't go around killing people... There's no good reason to hump one either, as nothing good results from doing so.

Well, how tragic. Not. :rofl2:

Today, 11:07 AM
gfm7175

This message is hidden because gfm7175 is on your ignore list.

Today, 11:12 AM
gfm7175

This message is hidden because gfm7175 is on your ignore list.

Back