Biden announces the creation of first White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention t

Exactly how can gun violence be prevented without the total confiscation of all weapons currently in the hands of private citizens and with the passing of laws that prohibit the manufacturing, sales and possession of weapons? And all while not violating the Constitution?

it can't, even with all that.

Well, he has done in the past, but regardless, tell us what the only way to prevent gun violence is to be ready to respond with a gun not imply the best solution is for everyone to pack

What you need is dropped off in the wild with the choice of to have or not have a gun and see which one you pick. Moron.

And if you choose to go unarmed, you're probably going to die.

Wild dogs and bears and cats and snakes don't care about any laws or police.

it can't, even with all that.

I agree but thats only possible way it could ever be achieved. The thing is that's exactly what leftists would love todo but dont have the stones to admit it. They couch all their bullshit in nice sounding words, tolerance, compassion, democracy. The only thing they hate more than all those things is black conservatives.

What you need is dropped off in the wild with the choice of to have or not have a gun and see which one you pick. Moron.

And if you choose to go unarmed, you're probably going to die.

Wild dogs and bears and cats and snakes don't care about any laws or police.
I’ve been in the wilds before without a gun and never had any of those attack me. Animal encounters are rare.

I’ve been in the wilds before without a gun and never had any of those attack me. Animal encounters are rare.

The city and suburbs don't count as the wild, Phanty.
Since criminals don't care about the law, I carry a gun in city and the suburbs. So do the cops.

You've obviously never come across a bear, a mountain lion, a pack of wolves, wild boars, or even a pissed off rattlesnake.
I've come across all of them. The bear was even following us.

A shot fired in the air scared off the bear. It worked for the mountain lion too.
The boar had to be killed. We had to kill a wolf to drive off the rest of the pack as well.
The rattlesnake we just shot and ate.

If you go into Anchorage and stay at the Sheraton, you will find a stuffed polar bear in the lobby. That bear walked into that lobby. Fortunately, the clerk kept a gun behind the counter and killed that bear. That's downtown Anchorage, son. A polar bear is no small bear, and he killed it with a .45 pistol!

Last edited:
Back