Biden announces the creation of first White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention t

So if Harris does this like she does her border czar job nothing will get done. I guess that is why Biden also appointed two anti-gun activist to help Harris

Good, shows he has the courage to flip off the NRA and address the problem of forty thousand plus Americans every year dying from gun violence. The right’s alternative is mores guns, and daily we witness how absurdity of that strategy

There is no such thing as "gun violence" you stupid cowardly Owl...

Guns aren't sentient beings... They don't go around killing people... There's no good reason to hump one either, as nothing good results from doing so.

Amazing, like saying Babe Ruth could have hit all those home runs without a bat

Good, shows he has the courage to flip off the NRA and address the problem of forty thousand plus Americans every year dying from gun violence. The right’s alternative is mores guns, and daily we witness how absurdity of that strategy

when an active shooting situation occurs, anywhere, what's the first thing ANYBODY tries to do?

you call someone with a GUN!!!!!! then you morons PRAY for them to get there in time...............

now, what you call an absurdity is easily refuted by the number of defensive gun uses on an annual basis..............but the left doesn't like that.

Well, how tragic. Not. :rofl2:

Today, 11:07 AM
gfm7175

This message is hidden because gfm7175 is on your ignore list.

Today, 11:12 AM
gfm7175

This message is hidden because gfm7175 is on your ignore list.

Soooooooooooo proud of your cowardice...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

when an active shooting situation occurs, anywhere, what's the first thing ANYBODY tries to do?

you call someone with a GUN!!!!!! then you morons PRAY for them to get there in time...............

now, what you call an absurdity is easily refuted by the number of defensive gun uses on an annual basis..............but the left doesn't like that.

I forgot, you want to arm every man, women, and child in America, have them all packing 24/7, we got people shooting at each other at Little League games and you think arming everyone will address the idiocy

Let me ask the question, America is more armed today than any developed nation in the world, more guns out there than people, so consequently, why do we still lead all developed nations, lead by a lot, in gun violence and deaths, including homicides? Based on your logic, shouldn’t we be the safest?

I forgot, you want to arm every man, women, and child in America, have them all packing 24/7, we got people shooting at each other at Little League games and you think arming everyone will address the idiocy
hyperbolic arguments clearly indicates you have no rebuttal to a sane argument. What's even more hilarious is that you think disarming the law abiding will make them safer...........as if criminals will suddenly start obeying gun laws.

Let me ask the question, America is more armed today than any developed nation in the world, more guns out there than people, so consequently, why do we still lead all developed nations, lead by a lot, in gun violence and deaths, including homicides? Based on your logic, shouldn’t we be the safest?
As i've stated many times before, it's WHO is and is not carrying the guns as well as those good people that DO try to help protect their communities get persecuted and prosecuted by you hate filled cowards, so they choose to avoid it.

Look at how many of you spineless fucks attacked the indiana mall savior because he ignored mall property rules about no guns, yet he SAVED countless lives............and all you could do is call him names and attack his character.

Who said "you want to arm every man, women, and child in America"?

hyperbolic arguments clearly indicates you have no rebuttal to a sane argument. What's even more hilarious is that you think disarming the law abiding will make them safer...........as if criminals will suddenly start obeying gun laws.

As i've stated many times before, it's WHO is and is not carrying the guns as well as those good people that DO try to help protect their communities get persecuted and prosecuted by you hate filled cowards, so they choose to avoid it.

Look at how many of you spineless fucks attacked the indiana mall savior because he ignored mall property rules about no guns, yet he SAVED countless lives............and all you could do is call him names and attack his character.

Hyperbolic? Have you not said in the past that the only way to prevent gun violence was for everyone to carry a gun? That more guns in more people’s hands would address the problem? And as I have pointed out before, the majority of the mass shooters were law biding gun owners right up until they squeeze the trigger

Noticeable you didn’t answer nor even address the question, telling

And the “who is and who is not carrying the guns” negates your own argument since it implies limits on access which you have told us repeatedly violates the Constitution

I didn't see "everyone" in any of his posts.

Well, he has done in the past, but regardless, tell us what the only way to prevent gun violence is to be ready to respond with a gun not imply the best solution is for everyone to pack

Hyperbolic? Have you not said in the past that the only way to prevent gun violence was for everyone to carry a gun? That more guns in more people’s hands would address the problem? And as I have pointed out before, the majority of the mass shooters were law biding gun owners right up until they squeeze the trigger

Noticeable you didn’t answer nor even address the question, telling

And the “who is and who is not carrying the guns” negates your own argument since it implies limits on access which you have told us repeatedly violates the Constitution

if you feel it necessary to equate my statement of more guns in more peoples hands as wanting to arm every child, then YES, that's hyperbolic.

where do most of those mass shootings occur? where most, if not all, people are unarmed by rule or law. I cannot imagine a scenario of someone attempting to commit a mass shooting, knowing that there will be half a dozen people there to shoot back in seconds.

also, you're either being intellectuallly dishonest, or just plain stupid, by stating that i'm talking about limiting guns with 'who is and is not carrying' when I clearly identified the situation that most people don't want to deal with the harrassment that cowardly leftists tend to inflict upon people with guns.

if you feel it necessary to equate my statement of more guns in more peoples hands as wanting to arm every child, then YES, that's hyperbolic.

where do most of those mass shootings occur? where most, if not all, people are unarmed by rule or law. I cannot imagine a scenario of someone attempting to commit a mass shooting, knowing that there will be half a dozen people there to shoot back in seconds.

also, you're either being intellectuallly dishonest, or just plain stupid, by stating that i'm talking about limiting guns with 'who is and is not carrying' when I clearly identified the situation that most people don't want to deal with the harrassment that cowardly leftists tend to inflict upon people with guns.

Do you not imply all should be carrying? How else would they be ready, save themselves from gun violence, if they weren’t packing?

So based on your logic the safest place from gun violence would be inner city Chicago where most are packing and we know that ain’t true

And your last comment is nonsensical, gun regulation deters nearly no one if they really want to secure a weapon, you can even get one off of the International employing such as Armslist and alike by just signing a statement you will abide by all relating regulations

The Ho hasn't done anything to stop the influx of illegals, so us gun owners shouldn't have anything to worry about.

She's not trying to stop the influx of illegals. Quite the opposite.

Fortunately, gun owners far outnumber anything the 'federal' government can do.

Yep. Fox is only good for the Simpsons, sports, and those mediocre films.

The Reichwing sheeple think that not selling Army surplus weapons and tactical gear to cop shops is "defunding" them. Interestingly, these same cretins believe that every citizen should have their very own weapon of war on hand, often times firearms more powerful than what their local LEOs have. It's basically nothing but escalation: citizens armed with military-grade firearms require cops with even better stuff.

There is no such thing as 'military grade' firearms. It is unconstitutional to ban or limit any weapon. Citizens have the SAME weapons as the cops or the military.

You're correct, as usual, so I'm just going to whine about you "arguing semantics" instead...
:laugh: TOO FUNNY!

Can a baseball bat hit a home run without Babe Ruth first holding the bat, swinging the bat, and making adequate contact with the ball being pitched over the plate?

Can a "very scary looking" AR-15 "military style assault weapon" murder someone without some left-wing nutjob first loading the gun with ammo, aiming it at someone he deems to be a "right-wing extremist", and then pulling the trigger?

Back