Biden freezes up again. Obama leads him off stage.

Don't believe your lying eyes.
Don't believe yours. He was waving to people in the audience...something many people do. But you people have to edit to suit your purposes.

Fine. Do it. Your side may win this next election, but if they do, you and all the rest of the world lose...and lose big time.

Hogwash. Russia didn't have nuclear missiles exercises in Cuba during the Trump administration.
Yeah, the Russians did not have to threaten the Trump administration, because it was obvious Trump would blow Putin if Putin asked for the blowjob.

Ummm...so you think that is a good thing, huh?

Gotta wonder why.

I will just attribute it to stupidity.

Yeah, the Russians did not have to threaten the Trump administration, because it was obvious Trump would blow Putin if Putin asked for the blowjob.

Ummm...so you think that is a good thing, huh?

Gotta wonder why.

I will just attribute it to stupidity.
Yeah sure thing Frankie

:okjen::magagrin:

So now Putin just wants to blow all of us .......up.
:nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

Last edited:
Biden could really play that old game "FREEZE". He could be a champion.
He does freeze...there's no other way to describe it...that's why people have to nudge him, and lead him away...he would just stand there forever...
or snap out of it and go the wrong way...
I haven't thought about that game in years...we've all played that...;)

You can give me an example of what you allege...
I already have listed the truncated clips that have gone viral. It doesn’t matter though. You ignorant fucks will still be in denial no matter how many times the truth is pointed out to you.

Don't believe yours. He was waving to people in the audience...something many people do. But you people have to edit to suit your purposes.

Fine. Do it. Your side may win this next election, but if they do, you and all the rest of the world lose...and lose big time.
So he waves with his hands to his side. Strange :rofl2: Your Dementia is getting as bad as his is. I hope you have someone that can lead you around like Obama did. We would hate for you to get lost again.

I already have listed the truncated clips that have gone viral. It doesn’t matter though. You ignorant fucks will still be in denial no matter how many times the truth is pointed out to you.
I'll have to look...most of those I watched in real time...so...
Why lie to cover up for him? Don't you care about Joe? His health? His well-being? Or ours?

they are trying to gaslight you. I literally have people claiming Shumer did not put a piece of cheese on a raw burger this weekend
G-7 clip. Truncated.
D-Day clip. Truncated.

No different than the Hillary clip and quote “What does it matter?” It’s called lying by omission.

G-7 clip. Truncated.
D-Day clip. Truncated.

No different than the Hillary clip and quote “What does it matter?” It’s called lying by omission.
truncated is not the same as cut or edited, or spliced. it's truncated because we don't have all fucking day

you are simply refusing to accept that Dementia Joe looks just as lost as Mitch did when he was freezing - because you care about power, not truth

Reactions: TOP
truncated is not the same as cut or edited, or spliced. it's truncated because we don't have all fucking day

you are simply refusing to accept that Dementia Joe looks just as lost as Mitch did when he was freezing - because you care about power, not truth
When the video is truncated, especially to mislead the viewer, it is edited. It is also called lying by omission. You fuckers are masters of it.

Yeah, you fuckers have time to lie on a message board all day, but not watch 40 seconds more of a clip.

When the video is truncated, especially to mislead the viewer, it is edited. It is also called lying by omission. You fuckers are masters of it.

Yeah, you fuckers have time to lie on a message board all day, but not watch 40 seconds more of a clip.
Same as in the black church, we are just editing Dementia Joe to look bad

riiiiight

I watched both appearances in real time...did you?
Yep.

D-Day. Looking for his seat. Not a “near collapse” as your lying friends led you to believe.

G-7. Talking to paratroopers on his left. Not “wandering off” as your lying friends led you to brlieve.

Back