Biden imposes sweeping asylum ban at US-Mexico border

They cannot vote. You know that.
They don't HAVE to actually go through the motions of voting.

They can "vote" via corrupt Demonkkkrats "registering their existence" (and this is part of what the "give them drivers licenses" push is all about) and then generating more ballots based on the number of illegal invaders that they "register existence" for, and then corrupt Demonkkkrats will fill out those ballots FOR them.

Your panic is yours, no matter who you attempt to project it onto...
You would do well to suppose you addressed that comment to yourself.

Impossible. There aren't that many people in the Electoral College, and there was no election held in 2020.

My comment was, " My guess is he will lose the popular vote by more than he lost it last time...more than 7,000,000 votes. BUT HE MAY WIN THE PRESIDENCY ANYWAY."

And there was an election in 2020.

. You are wasting your time trying to prove you are the dumbest person posting in the forum. That has already been established.

They can "vote" via corrupt Demonkkkrats "registering their existence" (and this is part of what the "give them drivers licenses" push is all about) and then generating more ballots based on the number of illegal invaders that they "register existence" for, and then corrupt Demonkkkrats will fill out those ballots FOR them.
Unless you are trying to entertain the forum...stop.

Your posts do not have enough intellectual power to impress a grammar school kid.

You would do well to suppose you addressed that comment to yourself.

My comment was, " My guess is he will lose the popular vote by more than he lost it last time...more than 7,000,000 votes. BUT HE MAY WIN THE PRESIDENCY ANYWAY."

And there was an election in 2020.

. You are wasting your time trying to prove you are the dumbest person posting in the forum. That has already been established.
You're just mad that you haven't won any of the "THOOPER THMART PERTHUN AWARDTH" yet.....

Gaslighting.

Trump has been financing illegals at the border trying to get in! They are basically Trump paid protesters at the border pretending to get in!
Biden is putting a stop to Trump being a coyote!

Back