Biden Inches Wider Lead Over Trump

As Hillary found out, national polling is irrelevant. There are a handful of states that will determine the outcome of the election. Biden is under water in many of those states.
Read the OP again, Z...with an open mind.

This was not just a national poll...and it is as relevant as any poll right now.

I'm pretty certain Trump only spends his supporters money. That philly cheesesteak and tip was probably bought by trailor park MAGA morons who sent 25 dollar checks to the Trump campaign.
Link, pendejo or you are lying.

Read the OP again, Z...with an open mind.

This was not just a national poll...and it is as relevant as any poll right now.
Relevant to a point. Hillary was at, I believe, a 65% chance to win per 538. Biden sits at 51 nationally. Basically a toss-up.

The swing state lead is really meaningless because we know people aren't honest on polls.

I'm AZ, Lake had a 2+% lead on Hobbs for governor. Hobbs won.

Relevant to a point. Hillary was at, I believe, a 65% chance to win per 538. Biden sits at 51 nationally. Basically a toss-up.

The swing state lead is well within the margin of error, unless I'm missing something.
I agree that the polls mean almost nothing...especially this far away from the election.

But the thing you are missing is that the poll mentioned in the OP is predicting based on ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES...not the popular national vote.

The poll mentioned in the OP is taking into consideration the factors you mentioned in the post I quoted. That poll is saying, right now, Biden has a slight lead using the Electoral count as a guide. It is a minor lead, but that is all the OP was saying.

I agree that the polls mean almost nothing...especially this far away from the election.

But the thing you are missing is that the poll mentioned in the OP is predicting based on ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES...not the popular national vote.

The poll mentioned in the OP is taking into consideration the factors you mentioned in the post I quoted. That poll is saying, right now, Biden has a slight lead using the Electoral count as a guide. It is a minor lead, but that is all the OP was saying.
Right, but isn't predicting electoral results just predicting the flawed popular vote in each state?

Politico:

“You’re worried if he knows which direction he’s going”: Nervous world leaders greet Biden at NATO.
Thursday

As Hillary found out, national polling is irrelevant. There are a handful of states that will determine the outcome of the election. Biden is under water in many of those states.
Yeah, irrelevant except when it favors Trump. Anyway, if you paid attention you would have learned that 538 is not a raw poll and has a record of “relevance”.

This is the 538 "poll", which isn't a poll or polling average but a daily electoral poll-based analysis that has proven to be the most reliable of all
election predictions since and including the Obama terms. Biden's small current lead is meaningful only in showing he seems not to have been damaged in the fall out from the debate. Before then the race also had been neck and neck.

:ROFLMAO: :LOL::ROFLMAO: Lie-o-crats can convince themselves of anything

Yeah, irrelevant except when it favors Trump. Anyway, if you paid attention you would have learned that 538 is not a raw poll and has a record of “relevance”.
I know 538 isn't a raw poll. They also had Hillary at a 65% chance to win. They now have Biden at 51. No matter how you slice it, it's a toss-up.

This is the 538 "poll", which isn't a poll or polling average but a daily electoral poll-based analysis that has proven to be the most reliable of all
election predictions since and including the Obama terms. Biden's small current lead is meaningful only in showing he seems not to have been damaged in the fall out from the debate. Before then the race also had been neck and neck.

MORE LIES.

538 shows Trump leading, 07/13/24. Do you EVER NOT LIE?

Back