Biden Inches Wider Lead Over Trump

I know 538 isn't a raw poll. They also had Hillary at a 65% chance to win. They now have Biden at 51. No matter how you slice it, it's a toss-up.
Yet you replied as if it were a raw poll. Hillary is the one they missed, as did every poll.

Yet you replied as if it were a raw poll. Hillary is the one they missed, as did every poll.
I have never thought that 5:38 is a single pole. Whether you are a compiling multiple poles, or just looking at one, the end result is the same. Pulls are flawed because people sometimes aren't honest.

I have never thought that 5:38 is a single pole. Whether you are a compiling multiple poles, or just looking at one, the end result is the same. Pulls are flawed because people sometimes aren't honest.
Yet there are polls the political world has learned to take seriously. Polls persuaded Trump's campaign managers on the eve of the 2020 election to tell him the outlook was "grim". His win over Hillary was a case of a 35 % underdog winning 35 % of the time.

I know 538 isn't a raw poll. They also had Hillary at a 65% chance to win. They now have Biden at 51. No matter how you slice it, it's a toss-up.
It’s a toss up between two very flawed candidates, sad.

So, Marty, you lied.

Marty:
He doesn't give them either.

Trump gives $500 tip in Philly cheesesteak shop​

1720882680268.png
Israel Hayom
https://www.israelhayom.com › 2024/06/23 › trump-lea...

Jun 23, 2024 — Trump left a $500 tip and wrote "no taxes on tips" on the receipt, aligning with his recent campaign stance to end taxation on tips for service ...
Great campaign tactic, I’m sure it came out of campaign funds, not his personal money. Why not tip using your supporters money?

Trump has never been accused of not using others money for publicity.

The reality is that it is too early, and the election is too close to have a good picture of who will win. It could easily go either way. I know that crushes the alt right's fantasies, but it is reality.
Biden has to have more events like he did yesterday where he leads with trump quotes.

Yes...it is flawed. But every poll is flawed.

THIS...from someone supporting Trump...the most flagrant liar of all time.
No, the BIDEN INCOMPETENCE COVERUP IS THE BIGGEST LIE OF ALLTIME....FOLLOWED BY THE "RUSSIA COLLUSION SEDITION."

Not even close.

So who's been running the country; no...NOT THE CABINET, or they are guilty of treason by usurping Presidential powers.

Makeup another lie.

Most important election ever.
Nope. Most depressing. This election is no more important than any other. Presidents aren't kings. They can't just take over. No matter who wins, it will be business as usual just as it was during 4 years under Trump and 4 years under Biden.

No Republic is going to end.

No democracy is going to end.

Nope. Most depressing. This election is no more important than any other. Presidents aren't kings. They can't just take over. No matter who wins, it will be business as usual just as it was during 4 years under Trump and 4 years under Biden.

No Republic is going to end.

No democracy is going to end.
If Trump has his way Democracy will end, he already has his minions telling his people that democracy is not an American value.

This is the 538 "poll", which isn't a poll or polling average but a daily electoral poll-based analysis that has proven to be the most reliable of all
election predictions since and including the Obama terms. Biden's small current lead is meaningful only in showing he seems not to have been damaged in the fall out from the debate. Before then the race also had been neck and neck.

It's a pretty narrow of a victory (their prediction), but I'll take it. I really need some good news!

A HUGE number of Nevada workers live on tips. Trump does not want to tax tips.
Not a chance it will pass in the Nevada legislature and the Republicans bray like asses about "state rights". Remember when Trump said he was going to build a wall that Mexico would pay for? That was awesome!

If Trump has his way Democracy will end, he already has his minions telling his people that democracy is not an American value.
Trump is an idiot and says a lot of stupid things to get his followers wound up. He's not going to try to end anything. Even if he were to try, which he isn't, it's not going to happen. Presidents can't just anoint themselves king. There are three co-equal branches of government and a lot of checks and balances.

If you disagree, tell me specifically what you think Trump would or could do to end democracy?

Trump is an idiot and says a lot of stupid things to get his followers wound up. He's not going to try to end anything. Even if he were to try, which he isn't, it's not going to happen. Presidents can't just anoint themselves king. There are three co-equal branches of government and a lot of checks and balances.

If you disagree, tell me specifically what you think Trump would or could do to end democracy?
You are profoundly naive.

This is the 538 "poll", which isn't a poll or polling average but a daily electoral poll-based analysis that has proven to be the most reliable of all
election predictions since and including the Obama terms. Biden's small current lead is meaningful only in showing he seems not to have been damaged in the fall out from the debate. Before then the race also had been neck and neck.

:magagrin:

Back