Biden Inches Wider Lead Over Trump

Trump is an idiot and says a lot of stupid things to get his followers wound up. He's not going to try to end anything. Even if he were to try, which he isn't, it's not going to happen. Presidents can't just anoint themselves king. There are three co-equal branches of government and a lot of checks and balances.

If you disagree, tell me specifically what you think Trump would or could do to end democracy?
I believe he could do his fake elector scheme to a new level, getting judges he appointed and congressmen he bullies to push through an electoral victory for himself regardless of the vote tally. It would only take two or three state legislatures to certify the “fake” electors. If Congress with a VP less ethical than pence, “certified” he would then be president without “winning”.

The longer he is in office, the easier it would be to set this up.

He almost succeeded last time and he only worked on it a few months.

He is currently working on it for this election.

I believe he could do his fake elector scheme to a new level, getting judges he appointed and congressmen he bullies to push through an electoral victory for himself regardless of the vote tally. It would only take two or three state legislatures to certify the “fake” electors. If Congress with a VP less ethical than pence, “certified” he would then be president without “winning”.

Zenmode thinks Trump had nothing to do with the attack on the Capitol. He is 100% a Trump supporter.

After the election, he filed around a hundred lawsuits. Anytime one of his appointed judges was involved, they still shot his lawsuit down.

Are there some far right, Trumper lunatics in government? Yes. I live in Arizona and we have a few here. There aren't enough to pull off any kind of scheme to change an election or anything else.

After the election, he filed around a hundred lawsuits. Anytime one of his appointed judges was involved, they still shot his lawsuit down.

Are there some far right, Trumper lunatics in government? Yes. I live in Arizona and we have a few here. There aren't enough to pull off any kind of scheme to change an election or anything else.
You are either a horrible liar or profoundly naive. I think you are a liar.

Give Trump 4 years to focus on it…

Great campaign tactic, I’m sure it came out of campaign funds, not his personal money. Why not tip using your supporters money?

Trump has never been accused of not using others money for publicity.
Post a link proving it came from campaign funds or you are lying, as usual.

Trump gives $500 tip in Philly cheesesteak shop​

trump usually leaves a $20 tip, which sounds generous, until you realize he often has $1000 bills.

So picture 4 serving staff work 4 hours serving trump and the girls he pays to eat dinner with him. A $20 tip means get $1.25 an hour. Hardly generous.

Back