Biden is not our guy!

The popular vote is not how presidents are elected.
He ran to win the electoral college which he did easily.

No he did not. Trump did not run to win. It was a business decision that was designed to elevate the Trump name and make him richer. He was as shocked as anyone else when he won. He cannot plan a birthday party. It was a strange accident. He will not get that lucky again.

No he did not. Trump did not run to win. It was a business decision that was designed to elevate the Trump name and make him richer. He was as shocked as anyone else when he won. He cannot plan a birthday party. It was a strange accident. He will not get that lucky again.

I guess its five oclock somewhere.... cheers mate

if you pick the wrong candidate again he will get "lucky" again.....

:laugh: so did dubya-a couple geniuses..

IMHO he is def beatable....

Well HRC demonstrated nothing is impossible.
But unless one of those running pivots hard to the right, they dont have a platform that can convince the middle.
And by HARD right, i mean right of DJT.

Well HRC demonstrated nothing is impossible.
But unless one of those running pivots hard to the right, they dont have a platform that can convince the middle.
And by HARD right, i mean right of DJT.

That is your opinion, I don't think that is necessary.......

They need someone normal & not going to feed into his childish stuff like he conned his GOP opponents into stooping to...

Therein lies the crux of your slate.

Indeed...... If they run someone promising to give everyone, including illegals free everything it will be as you said-a wipe out........

Not that trump will get a whole lot more support from their base, IMHO that traditional dem base just won't show up.........

Essentially repeating the hillary big ignore of working class folks.

When you have a lib icon like Bill Maher telling you this, you got a serious problem

Start about 1:18 or so

They need someone normal & not going to feed into his childish stuff like he conned his GOP opponents into stooping to...
Ironic from someone who appears to enjoy being lied to and gaslighted by the DNC and Phony Media.

No he did not. Trump did not run to win. It was a business decision that was designed to elevate the Trump name and make him richer.

And yet, he got poorer and didn't take a salary. How stupid do you look?

He was as shocked as anyone else when he won.

Nothing but bullshit personal opinion with zero to back it up with. MSNBC viewer and Biden voter no doubt.

He cannot plan a birthday party. It was a strange accident. He will not get that lucky again.

He owns a billion-dollar real estate empire and flies in a personal Boeing 757. What have you got? Welfare? :laugh:

Biden is what you think is "normal?" Kamala is "normal?"

The reality is that NOTHING involving Democrats is "normal." Unless you believe that one can choose their gender, choose their pronouns, abortion on demand, autocracy and Government dependency. :palm:

Back