Biden may be losing even Democrat support as classified documents scandal worsens

No one cares. Reagan had a worse approval rating at this point in his tenure than Biden does. Yawn. The end is coming. It isn't going to be pretty for the Fake Doc and the rest of the dumb fuck Trumpers.

No one cares. Reagan had a worse approval rating at this point in his tenure than Biden does. Yawn. The end is coming. It isn't going to be pretty for the Fake Doc and the rest of the dumb fuck Trumpers.
And YOU hate Reagan. :laugh: Go deliver some more french fries boy.

Klepto Joe would be doing the Dems a good service if he resigned soon due to ill health and enabled them to install an electable candidate- which he ain't.

FOX News, the most watched and the most trusted cable news in America.

Refute the post, I'll wait.

When do the FBI raids commence...at 3 AM with drawn AK's?

That is only an average of 1.49 million voters (2.3 prime time).

For 2022 all the cable news channels are down. That sounds like a good trend to me. Those people watching partisan news shows (MSNBC, Fox, CNN, NewsMax) don't really want news but to reinforce their partisan viewpoint and learn dirt about the other side.

I am a supporter of Joe Biden...and I say the situation should be investigated.

Almost every Joe Biden supporter I know...also says the situation should be investigated.

Almost all of us suppose Joe Biden will come out of the investigation okay. I doubt any nefarious problem will be found.

All this, as opposed the the MAGA morons who think an investigation into the criminal, Trump, should not be allowed.

So???

No, I support Biden and think the investigation is bogus. Biden's own fault for not firing Garland.

Let's be clear.

Biden stored highly classified documents in several non-secure locations (his garage...beside his Corvette that Cocaine Hunter drives).

He has admitted that they are his, three (3) times.

This is a violation of federal law.

Let's be clear. Biden had some classified documents sitting around for years in 3 places. That photo was not Hunter driving his dad's car. However, Hunter committed the crime of visiting his father. How can such a thing be allowed in right-wing America. Joe did not do a big crime and when found, the docs were returned. This is a nothing story.

You mean the oldest news paper in the country and the one that actually got Hunter's laptop correct a year and a half before the failing paper across town did. :laugh:

Yes, because tabloids run by wing nut ideologues are the best place to find, "the truth" :)

I am a supporter of Joe Biden...and I say the situation should be investigated.

Almost every Joe Biden supporter I know...also says the situation should be investigated.

Almost all of us suppose Joe Biden will come out of the investigation okay. I doubt any nefarious problem will be found.

All this, as opposed the the MAGA morons who think an investigation into the criminal, Trump, should not be allowed.

So???
Other than the problem of the archives handling of Top Secret document. There seems to be a need for a better tracking system.

Let's be clear. Biden had some classified documents sitting around for years in 3 places. That photo was not Hunter driving his dad's car. However, Hunter committed the crime of visiting his father. How can such a thing be allowed in right-wing America. Joe did not do a big crime and when found, the docs were returned. This is a nothing story.

The US Code that makes the storage of classified documents in a non-secure place a crime does not mention returning documents.

He comitted a federal crime.

Back