Biden may be losing even Democrat support as classified documents scandal worsens

Pressure is continuing to build on President Biden and his administration as some Senate Democrats are now saying they support a full investigation into his mishandling of the classified documents found at his home and former office disclosed earlier this month.

"The reports about President Biden’s mishandling of classified documents are extremely irresponsible and disturbing. These allegations should be investigated fully," Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., told Fox News Digital on Friday.

Fox also spoke with Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va., who echoed Manchin's concern.

"This news raises serious questions and the appointment of an unbiased special prosecutor to investigate the matter is the right step," Kaine said.

Last week, Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel, former U.S. attorney Robert Hur, to investigate the now-president's mishandling of documents from his time as vice president....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/se...sturbing=====================================

Joe Biden and Hunter Biden are the first father son duo to have two separate prosecutors investigating them while one serves as pResident. The Dems are starting to jump off Biden's sinking ship. Which will sink Joe Biden first Joe's Classified document mess or Joe's political corruption mess?

It is entertaining watching Democrats run like rats to get away from this scandal.

I am a supporter of Joe Biden...and I say the situation should be investigated.

Almost every Joe Biden supporter I know...also says the situation should be investigated.

Almost all of us suppose Joe Biden will come out of the investigation okay. I doubt any nefarious problem will be found.

All this, as opposed the the MAGA morons who think an investigation into the criminal, Trump, should not be allowed.

So???

What crime? Trump didn't steal anything.

This message is hidden because Into the Night is on your ignore list.

'You think that I give a fuck what you say' fallacy.

Let's be clear. Biden had some classified documents sitting around for years in 3 places. That photo was not Hunter driving his dad's car. However, Hunter committed the crime of visiting his father. How can such a thing be allowed in right-wing America. Joe did not do a big crime and when found, the docs were returned. This is a nothing story.

Still trying to deny what Democrats and Joe have done, eh?
It ain't gonna work.

In a crowded airport, when everyone is scrambling to claim their bags, mistakes sometimes happen. Someone may walk off with a bag that doesn't belong to them.

Biden: 'I wanted to return this bag, I took it by accident'

Trump: 'What bag? I don't have your bag? Fake news. This bag? It's mine, because everything belongs to me. You want it back? Nope. How dare you come to my house and take back your bag!! It's a witch hunt.'

I am a supporter of Joe Biden...and I say the situation should be investigated.

Almost every Joe Biden supporter I know...also says the situation should be investigated.

Almost all of us suppose Joe Biden will come out of the investigation okay. I doubt any nefarious problem will be found.

All this, as opposed the the MAGA morons who think an investigation into the criminal, Trump, should not be allowed.

So???

Although far from a supporter of Joe Biden, my party nominated him, and I vote for my party's nominee, every single time since Hubert Humphrey.
Being younger than Frankie, as is 99.95% of humanity, I was nonetheless eighteen for LBJ's election, but the voting age was 21 back then.

I don't believe for a moment that Biden did anything nefarious. Not Scranton Joey.
I do believe that he may be an absent-minded old fuck, floating somewhere in age between Frankie and me, but that's a different thing altogether.

Back