Biden may be losing even Democrat support as classified documents scandal worsens

Although far from a supporter of Joe Biden, my party nominated him, and I vote for my party's nominee, every single time since Hubert Humphrey.
Being younger than Frankie, as is 99.95% of humanity, I was nonetheless eighteen for LBJ's election, but the voting age was 21 back then.

I don't believe for a moment that Biden did anything nefarious. Not Scranton Joey.
I do believe that he may be an absent-minded old fuck, floating somewhere in age between Frankie and me, but that's a different thing altogether.

^ That's the best case scenario for Joe.
Worst case is Cocaine Hunter was his bag man.
Hopefully we get to the truth.

In a crowded airport, when everyone is scrambling to claim their bags, mistakes sometimes happen. Someone may walk off with a bag that doesn't belong to them.

Biden: 'I wanted to return this bag, I took it by accident'

Trump: 'What bag? I don't have your bag? Fake news. This bag? It's mine, because everything belongs to me. You want it back? Nope. How dare you come to my house and take back your bag!! It's a witch hunt.'

Attempted proof by contrivance.

This message is hidden because Into the Night is on your ignore list.

Quantity is quality fallacy

Although far from a supporter of Joe Biden, my party nominated him, and I vote for my party's nominee, every single time since Hubert Humphrey.
Being younger than Frankie, as is 99.95% of humanity, I was nonetheless eighteen for LBJ's election, but the voting age was 21 back then.

I don't believe for a moment that Biden did anything nefarious. Not Scranton Joey.
I do believe that he may be an absent-minded old fuck, floating somewhere in age between Frankie and me, but that's a different thing altogether.

Ignoring what Biden has done doesn't make it go away, dude. Ignoring what the Democrats have done doesn't make it go away either.

Ignoring what Biden has done doesn't make it go away, dude. Ignoring what the Democrats have done doesn't make it go away either.

Ignoring you didn't make you go away, either, but I still regret taking down my ignore list.
I take it down when it gets past sixty user names and I can hardly read any posts, but eventually, I always start another, and your user name makes the lineup pretty early.

In a crowded airport, when everyone is scrambling to claim their bags, mistakes sometimes happen. Someone may walk off with a bag that doesn't belong to them.

Trump: 'What bag? I don't have your bag? Fake news. This bag? It's mine, because everything belongs to me. You want it back? Nope. How dare you come to my house and take back your bag!! It's a witch hunt.'

Or the bank robber decides to return the cash after 6 years . No harm no foul right? :palm:

:rofl2: Scranton Joe would never lie to you.:palm:

So what should happen to Biden? Serious question. What price should Biden pay for mishandling classified documents? Should Trump be treated the same?
If it is determined that Trump never declassified them and has no right under the Presidential records act then they should both be treated EXACTLY the same. BUT the FBI should search Biden's homes and offices because we cannot trust Biden's lawyers or Biden himself.

:rofl2: Scranton Joe would never lie to you.:palm:

The one time that I met him in 1987, he was in the midst of a plagiarism scandal.
Still, my party managed to nominate somebody much worse--my governor at the time, Mike Dukakis.
That was a real fucking disaster.
Still, there's no greater disaster than a republican getting elected--any republican, any office.

Maybe Biden should step down and get a job as Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Department of Energy’s Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition I hear there is a job opening.. :dunno:

If it is determined that Trump never declassified them and has no right under the Presidential records act then they should both be treated EXACTLY the same. BUT the FBI should search Biden's homes and offices because we cannot trust Biden's lawyers or Biden himself.

OK. So the only thing you are bothered by is the involvement of an FBI "raid"?

Going forward let's say future president Joe Blow realizes a year or two after leaving office he still has some classified documents and he immediately contacts the Archive and has them retrieved, should they also require a "raid"?

Why do you think the FBI raided Trump but not Biden? Do you think the FBI is secretly deep-state working for Biden?

The one time that I met him in 1987, he was in the midst of a plagiarism scandal.
Still, my party managed to nominate somebody much worse--my governor at the time, Mike Dukakis.
That was a real fucking disaster.
Still, there's no greater disaster than a republican getting elected--any republican, any office.

You mean this year?

I didn't play the clip, but that looks about right.
He and other candidates were at our union convention in July of 1987.
I met all of them and liked Jessie Jackson best, but we honestly didn't have anybody really good to throw against Daddy Bush, the old prick.

Pressure is continuing to build on President Biden and his administration as some Senate Democrats are now saying they support a full investigation into his mishandling of the classified documents found at his home and former office disclosed earlier this month.

"The reports about President Biden’s mishandling of classified documents are extremely irresponsible and disturbing. These allegations should be investigated fully," Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., told Fox News Digital on Friday.

Fox also spoke with Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va., who echoed Manchin's concern.

"This news raises serious questions and the appointment of an unbiased special prosecutor to investigate the matter is the right step," Kaine said.

Last week, Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel, former U.S. attorney Robert Hur, to investigate the now-president's mishandling of documents from his time as vice president....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/se...sturbing=====================================

Joe Biden and Hunter Biden are the first father son duo to have two separate prosecutors investigating them while one serves as pResident. The Dems are starting to jump off Biden's sinking ship. Which will sink Joe Biden first Joe's Classified document mess or Joe's political corruption mess?

You may be over-thinking things again.

Biden's mishandling of Classified documents is a huge concern for everyone, and yes, he will get heat from his own and the press about it.

And rightly so!

We can criticize our own without cutting and running away to vote with Republicans- WHO HAVE THIS VERY SAME PROBLEM OF MISHANDLING OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATION!

OK. So the only thing you are bothered by is the involvement of an FBI "raid"?

Going forward let's say future president Joe Blow realizes a year or two after leaving office he still has some classified documents and he immediately contacts the Archive and has them retrieved, should they also require a "raid"?

Why do you think the FBI raided Trump but not Biden? Do you think the FBI is secretly deep-state working for Biden?
Did I say that . No dickead I did not. I said if they both are proven to have no claim to the documents they should both be treated the same including a search by someone other than their own lawyers. I mean would YOU trust Trump's lawyers if they said there are no classified documents in Trump's possession?

Did I say that . No dickead I did not.

Apologies.

I said if they both are proven to have no claim to the documents including a search by someone other than their own lawyers.

All of that is post-raid though. I don't understand your point about the raid.

I mean would YOU trust Trump's lawyers if they said there are no classified documents in Trump's possession?

No. But it is often much less irrational to believe the lawyers of someone who has come forth of their own accord after the discovery of an oversight.

I guess in the long run maybe the best way to heal this between the Righties and the rest of the country is to have both cases treated identically: both should be assumed to have been done with malintent and as such every effort made to ensure that no other documents are missing. And once completed both should be charged exactly the same. The maximum charge based on how badly the intent was shown to be that led to the holding of classified documents.

Would that be good enough?

Back