Biden may be losing even Democrat support as classified documents scandal worsens

The slow drip of finding documents is harming Joe's position and helping the ex-thief in chief. It has always been shown that meeting a problem head-on is how to remove it from public discourse. This is getting ugly. It is not worse, in the sense that the documents were not being used for nefarious purposes like Trump's were. But the public is not liking the way this is going.

Trump didn't steal anything. Biden's documents were very likely exposed to the Chinese and possibly other governments.

The FBI spread documents that Trump had declassified onto the floor of Trump's office and then gave the photo to the eager press. I want to see the same "money shot" of Classified documents on Biden's office floor. Where is it?

You wish to ignore the posts I put up with content so you can make declarations like this.

I see how you operate. You ignore truth so you can make a lie.

Void argument fallacy. You are not posting anything but buzzwords and insults. You haven't posted anything but buzzwords and insults for about a month now.

Void argument fallacy. You are not posting anything but buzzwords and insults. You haven't posted anything but buzzwords and insults for about a month now.

BjGEoJ9.jpg

Back