Biden says Obama will be tested....

Cancel 2016.2

The Almighty
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/20/biden-obama-tested-world-months-administration/

""Remember I said it standing here. if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy. And he's gonna have to make some really tough -- I don't know what the decision's gonna be, but I promise you it will occur. As a student of history and having served with seven presidents, I guarantee you it's gonna happen," Biden continued."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10212008/postopinion/editorials/joe_bidens_fears_134618.htm

"Obama's "gonna need your help to use your influence within the community to stand with him. Because it's not gonna be apparent initially, it's not gonna be apparent that we're right."

Wow. Just... Wow.

this is the rights talking point this am. Basically insinuating we wouldn't be tested if McCain was president. I disagree and think every president is tested.

not going to work with my block of voters.

They will test Obama just as they will test McCain.

That is silly shit to suggest otherwise. They tested Regan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and they will test who is next.

this is the rights talking point this am. Basically insinuating we wouldn't be tested if McCain was president. I disagree and think every president is tested.

not going to work with my block of voters.

Certainly every President will be tested, but Bidens comments go a bit further than stating that.

Read this part again....

""Obama's "gonna need your help to use your influence within the community to stand with him. Because it's not gonna be apparent initially, it's not gonna be apparent that we're right."

Does that instill confidence in Obamas abilities to you?

So let me get this straight. This Bidens chap is of the opinion that something significant will happen somewhere in the world in the next 4 years.

There's a man sticking his neck out, no?

So let me get this straight. This Bidens chap is of the opinion that something significant will happen somewhere in the world in the next 4 years.

There's a man sticking his neck out, no?
Nope, get it straight, he guaranteed something of the proportions of Kennedy and the Missile Crisis in the first 6 months. So he is predicting that in less than one year, if they get elected, there will be a huge crisis.

I haven't heard or read his speech or what context it was being said it but the excerpts I heard on MSNBC weren't flattering and didn't really make too much sense to me.

Certainly every President will be tested, but Bidens comments go a bit further than stating that.

Read this part again....

""Obama's "gonna need your help to use your influence within the community to stand with him. Because it's not gonna be apparent initially, it's not gonna be apparent that we're right."

Does that instill confidence in Obamas abilities to you?

This just in . . . Colin Powell retracts endorsement of Obama because Biden said something stupid.

Oh wait. No, that didn't happen. And no, this has no impact on any thinking person's confidence in Obama's abilities. Of course, you're not a thinking person, you're Suprefreak.

Nope, get it straight, he guaranteed something of the proportions of Kennedy and the Missile Crisis in the first 6 months. So he is predicting that in less than one year, if they get elected, there will be a huge crisis.

Sounds exciting! Almost as exciting as Powell's son endorsing McCain, but not quite there...

Sorry, i should really read the links sometimes.

Any idea which country i should put money on Obamas invading then? I hope it's us.

This just in . . . Colin Powell retracts endorsement of Obama because Biden said something stupid.

Oh wait. No, that didn't happen. And no, this has no impact on any thinking person's confidence in Obama's abilities. Of course, you're not a thinking person, you're Suprefreak.

Translation: "God I wish Biden would shut his pie hole"

Sounds exciting! Almost as exciting as Powell's son endorsing McCain, but not quite there...
Please. Even lefties are today asking what was in his mind. They want to stuff a sock in the man's mouth and duct tape it over... He basically says what Lieberman says and we all know what you think about it when Lieberman says it...

Please. Even lefties are today asking what was in his mind. They want to stuff a sock in the man's mouth and duct tape it over... He basically says what Lieberman says and we all know what you think about it when Lieberman says it...

I just thought his remarks were weird. But to take it a step further & start actually questioning whether we should have confidence in Obama as a result....well, I think that just kind of speaks for itself.

Translation: Shut up. I'm busy throwing shit hoping something sticks.

Translation: "I still have nothing. The messiah is never wrong and never says anything controversial and neither does his disciple Biden. They are my gods, they are infallible. How dare you point out their mistakes."

I just thought his remarks were weird. But to take it a step further & start actually questioning whether we should have confidence in Obama as a result....well, I think that just kind of speaks for itself.

My fault. I forgot it was illegal to question the One or his primary disciple. My bad.

Obama's "gonna need your help to use your influence within the community to stand with him. Because it's not gonna be apparent initially, it's not gonna be apparent that we're right."

Partisan bickering aside: what the heck is talking about?

Back