Biden says Obama will be tested....

Obama's "gonna need your help to use your influence within the community to stand with him. Because it's not gonna be apparent initially, it's not gonna be apparent that we're right."

Partisan bickering aside: what the heck is talking about?

:dunno:

My fault. I forgot it was illegal to question the One or his primary disciple. My bad.

Translation: I know it was kind of stupid to try to insinuate that we shouldn't have confidence in Obama as a result of Biden's strange remarks, so I'll distract by speaking about Obama's supporters as worshippers for the 1,000th time.

Translation: I know it was kind of stupid to try to insinuate that we shouldn't have confidence in Obama as a result of Biden's strange remarks, so I'll distract by speaking about Obama's supporters as worshippers for the 1,000th time.

I know. SF has almost become a parody of himself. Its quite embarrassing.

But WTF was Biden talking about?

Standing by your man I see. By the way, what's going on with your buddy Schaeffer? And did you ask him about his trip to the Marianas yet?
Nope, I haven't had a chance. He's been keeping to population centers. As for what is going on... Well, the polls have evened up from a big lead by Udall, it looks to be an exciting election day.

Obama's "gonna need your help to use your influence within the community to stand with him. Because it's not gonna be apparent initially, it's not gonna be apparent that we're right."

Partisan bickering aside: what the heck is talking about?
Good question. That was what my post yesterday on this topic was about. What was he talking about? He said that they would be making "very unpopular policies" but that those people needed to stand by them because "it wouldn't be apparent" but they would be "right"...

Of course almost no lefty touched that topic yesterday. I think it was because the talking points weren't out yet and they didn't know what to say.

Nope, I haven't had a chance. He's been keeping to population centers. As for what is going on... Well, the polls have evened up from a big lead by Udall, it looks to be an exciting election day.

Translation:
Не, не съм имал шанс. Той е било отглеждането на населени места. Колкото за това, което се случва ... Е, има анкети evened от голям воден от Юдал, изглежда, че е вълнуващо изборния ден.

Translation:
Не, не съм имал шанс. Той е било отглеждането на населени места. Колкото за това, което се случва ... Е, има анкети evened от голям воден от Юдал, изглежда, че е вълнуващо изборния ден.
That is almost a decent translation. It has all the right words, but not quite the right grammar... I feel "dictionary"...

Good question. That was what my post yesterday on this topic was about. What was he talking about? He said that they would be making "very unpopular policies" but that those people needed to stand by them because "it wouldn't be apparent" but they would be "right"...

Of course almost no lefty touched that topic yesterday. I think it was because the talking points weren't out yet and they didn't know what to say.

Well, I haven't seen any talking points, and just about every leftie has acknowledged that the remarks were weird.

Do you think the DNC talking points indicate that we should say "they were weird remarks"?

translation: "I am a complete hack who is intolerant of any discussion on the issue of Obama in any negative form. Therefore I will inject my idiocy into a conversation between two other posters in an attempt to derail any criticism of my beloved messiah."

Side note: If you do not wish to participate, then do us a favor and shut your ass. I asked Chap a question, if he chooses to answer it, so be it. That quote does NOT appear to be a confidence booster in Obama. It sounds a lot like....'just be patient with us because it may intially appear that we don't know what we are doing, but trust us, we do'

Well, I haven't seen any talking points, and just about every leftie has acknowledged that the remarks were weird.

Do you think the DNC talking points indicate that we should say "they were weird remarks"?
No, I think they tell you that "to question Obama because he said these remarks should be dismissed by any measure"...

I know. SF has almost become a parody of himself. Its quite embarrassing.

But WTF was Biden talking about?

So, lets get this straight, you also have no idea what Biden meant by that comment.... yet I am embarassing myself, while you are just asking a question?

:rolleyes:

Certainly every President will be tested, but Bidens comments go a bit further than stating that.

Read this part again....

""Obama's "gonna need your help to use your influence within the community to stand with him. Because it's not gonna be apparent initially, it's not gonna be apparent that we're right."

Does that instill confidence in Obamas abilities to you?

If the argument is that McCain will be more ready to deal with a crisis in the first 6months then Obama is then I would say that is a good point to make by the right. I would not buy into the notion that its going to be one sided however and McCain wouldn't be tested.

Is that a game changer for the election? I don't think it is. Obama picked Biden because of his experience in that department is equal to McCains.

Let us also not forget the 911 debacle and Bush clearing brush summer of 2001 when he was getting dossiers lost on his desk stating al quida was going to fly planes into buildings. At the time prior to election bush's "experience" as governor of TX was not being questioned.

Sorry, Darla said "mentally fcking ill," not weird.

Do you think the DNC talking points gave her that, Damo?

So, please get me up to speed on this? No one here has defended them and they are pretending like we bow down in submission?

They really are unbelievable.

Sorry, Darla said "mentally fucking ill," not weird.

Do you think the DNC talking points gave her that, Damo?
I think she is one of the few who gave a real opinion.

As I said, the exact same remarks from Lieberman get some comparison of him to Satan because it "questions Obama's ability to lead". These remarks, basically you are telling us not to hear them because Biden was "just crazy today"...

Beee Esssss.

So, please get me up to speed on this? No one here has defended them and they are pretending like we bow down in submission?

They really are unbelievable.

If the shoe was on the other foot, we'd have heard something about Clinton almost immediately.

If the argument is that McCain will be more ready to deal with a crisis in the first 6months then Obama is then I would say that is a good point to make by the right. I would not buy into the notion that its going to be one sided however and McCain wouldn't be tested.

Is that a game changer for the election? I don't think it is. Obama picked Biden because of his experience in that department is equal to McCains.

Let us also not forget the 911 debacle and Bush clearing brush summer of 2001 when he was getting dossiers lost on his desk stating al quida was going to fly planes into buildings. At the time prior to election bush's "experience" as governor of TX was not being questioned.

I would agree that it is likely a "test" would occur one way or another. That wasn't my point. My question is what the hell was Biden talking about when he said ...

""Obama's "gonna need your help to use your influence within the community to stand with him. Because it's not gonna be apparent initially, it's not gonna be apparent that we're right."

Does the above make any sense at all?

I would agree that it is likely a "test" would occur one way or another. That wasn't my point. My question is what the hell was Biden talking about when he said ...

Does the above make any sense at all?

I dont know what he is talking about. All I know is in MA every radio station is right winged and they were all going on stating OBAMA will be tested because terrorists know hes a lightweight and that they wouldn't dare with McCain.

So, lets get this straight, you also have no idea what Biden meant by that comment.... yet I am embarassing myself, while you are just asking a question?

:rolleyes:

Actually dip$hit.You've been pretending that we worship Obama and are as apologetic with their remarks as you are for anything republican's put out. Its dishonest, not even funny, and yes, further underlines your toolage.

I dont know what he is talking about. All I know is in MA every radio station is right winged and they were all going on stating OBAMA will be tested because terrorists know hes a lightweight and that they wouldn't dare with McCain.

It is quite impossible to say whether the "test" would be altered or avoided due to McCain being elected vs. Obama, so that is just far right bullshit to make that assertation.

Back