Biden says Obama will be tested....

Just saw the beginning of Hannity & Colmes. We can speculate all we want, but one thing is clear: Biden's remarks are the best thing to ever happen to Sean Hannity.

Well, if I was to conjecture, it would be the opposite of what Good Luck is saying. Obama has already suggested - to extreme criticism from the left - that he's not going to be able to do everything he has proposed, simply because the economy will not allow it. I think they are aware of this, and concious of it. I don't know if it was what Biden was getting at, but if he was getting at anything, it's much more likely that it was that, than the paranoid "they're really going to raise everyone's taxes now"....
You want paranoid? Are you aware that the speech, in its entirety, is a conspiracy theorists wet dream?

I mean, GUARANTEE there will be a crisis?

"Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

Guess who the conspiracy nuts are going to be blaming for generating the crisis? If anything really nasty comes down the pike, you think they are not going to link the event with this advance warning?

And bye the bye, in case you are unaware, finding excuses for a cross-the-board tax increase is one of the MILDER guesses about what Biden means by unpopular decisions.

Just saw the beginning of Hannity & Colmes. We can speculate all we want, but one thing is clear: Biden's remarks are the best thing to ever happen to Sean Hannity.

So you are saying that Biden is in the tank for Hannity? Wow! Breaking news for certain!

You want paranoid? Are you aware that the speech, in its entirety, is a conspiracy theorists wet dream?

"Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

Guess who the conspiracy nuts are going to be blaming for generating the crisis? If anything really nasty comes down the pike, you think they are not going to link the event with this advance warning?

And bye the bye, in case you are unaware, finding excuses for a cross-the-board tax increase is one of the MILDER guesses about what Biden means by unpopular decisions.

So now we're suddenly concerned about what the conspiracy nuts think?

Good God you're flailing.

Something tells me these peopl wont care

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm8yhVLdLJk"]YouTube - Barack in St. Louis: "Wow"[/ame]

Add onto that the Powell remarks that on the 21st or 22nd there is a crisis coming that "you" don't know about... and whammo, we got weirdos in aluminum foil hats all over the world salivating on their keyboards as they make videos...

So do you have the full speech as you said or not? That isn't the full speech.

Hey you inept uneducated hackster... it wasn't a "speech" it was a comment made to people at a fund raiser. There is no formal "transcript" of off-the-cuff comments made by the candidates. The words he spoke have been posted verbatim, several times now, along with the freakin' audio clip. If you want to be willfully ignorant, that is entirely up to you. Biden said it, as reported here, and as reported widely in the news media and across the internet. What is your fucking point?

So do you have the full speech as you said or not? That isn't the full speech.
So look it up yourself asshole.

There are many links with many parts of of Biden's remarks. (Not really a prepared speech, or his toes would not have been playing patty cake with his tonsils.) I used several sources to get as much text as I could of the entire event, since there does not seem to be a full length transcript available. The link provided has the most in a single link.

There are also sound recording available of portions, so you can verify what people are claiming Biden said is reasonable accurate.

So look it up yourself asshole.

There are many links with many parts of of Biden's remarks. (Not really a prepared speech, or his toes would not have been playing patty cake with his tonsils.) I used several sources to get as much text as I could of the entire event, since there does not seem to be a full length transcript available. The link provided has the most in a single link.

There are also sound recording available of portions, so you can verify what people are claiming Biden said is reasonable accurate.

I looked for it. I couldn't find it. You said (twice) that you read the whole speech. Since I couldn't find it and you said you read it I asked for it.

You don't have it either. No big deal. Relax.

Asshole.

So now we're suddenly concerned about what the conspiracy nuts think?

Good God you're flailing.
No you brain dead partisan twit. The only "concern" I have about conspiracy theorists is for entertainment value. It's going to be funnier than hell.

The point is anticipating a break of the taxation promises is hardly paranoia. I distinctly remember another politician making similar promises. "Read my lips: No New Taxes!" I also remember a promise from a certain James Earl Carter to reform the tax system, which ended up being a marginal reduction in capital gains tax on the upper end of the spectrum, and cross-the-board increase by eliminating the 10% bracket and putting everyone with incomes above standard deduction on the 15% table. Both of my examples had the "excuse" of bad economy for not keeping their promise on reducing (or maintaining) tax rates on the middle class. So why is anticipating Obama's promise to be broken also being labeled as "paranoia"?

The real paranoia has not been discussed on this thread. (and hopefully will not be.)

Last edited:
Folks, this is a classic example of what we are in store for come January. Once the "Fairness Doctrine" is implemented, that will just be the start of it. We can expect the Internet and media in general, to be scoured of anything damaging or critical of the liberal left wing movement. It's straight out of George Orwell's 1984. The little pissant sycophants will dominate message forums like this, denying things have been said, twisting and spinning what is said, into complete fabrications of the actual truth.

No you brain dead partisan twit. The only "concern" I have about conspiracy theorists is for entertainment value. It's going to be funnier than hell.

You mean like this conspiracy?

We can expect the Internet and media in general, to be scoured of anything damaging or critical of the liberal left wing movement. It's straight out of George Orwell's 1984. The little pissant sycophants will dominate message forums like this, denying things have been said, twisting and spinning what is said, into complete fabrications of the actual truth.

LOL

I looked for it. I couldn't find it. You said (twice) that you read the whole speech. Since I couldn't find it and you said you read it I asked for it.

You don't have it either. No big deal. Relax.

Asshole.
I suggested that people read the entire speech. Some will take the time to find a full transcript - if it is available. Some will do like I did and pull all the different sections they can find from multiple sources to gain a better picture of what was said in context.

Others whine like they are in kindergarten, needing to hold an adults' hand while they cross the street.

I did not at any time state I had the full text in a single link. I referred to additional portions more than once, but I did not state once, let alone twice, I had read the whole thing. That is an ASSumption on your part.

I suggested that people read it all, as in there is more to it than the "gonna be a crisis" portion being batted around, which alters the meaning from "Obama isn't prepared" to "We have unpopular ideas that will come out AFTER we are elected. And any crisis that develops will be a good excuse."

Back