Biden says Obama will be tested....

Just the other day I provided a very credible link totally blowing Dixie's false assertions about Obama's tax plans out of the water... then Dixie just dismissed it and said essentially that Obama was just lying and he knows what Obama is going to do better than Obama does.

LMAO.

Just the other day I provided a very credible link totally blowing Dixie's false assertions about Obama's tax plans out of the water... then Dixie just dismissed it and said essentially that Obama was just lying and he knows what Obama is going to do better than Obama does.

Yeah, Dixie I don’t even read. I mean, he’s out of his mind – he’s the guy the phrase “bugfuck nuts” was invented for. I mean, to the full extent of the meaning. A guy so crazy, you just know he has tried to fuck bugs.

Yeah, Dixie I don’t even read. I mean, he’s out of his mind – he’s the guy the phrase “bugck nuts” was invented for. I mean, to the full extent of the meaning. A guy so crazy, you just know he has tried to f,,,k bugs.

LOL

Yeah, that's right pinheads, try to divert attention away from Gaffe Boy, and focus on Dixie! Try to twist and spin the conversation into how crazy Dixie is, and away from the very real comments made by your VP candidate. That is typical Liberal politics!

You can all pretend Biden "said something stupid" but, did he? Was it THAT stupid? Or was it very honest and to the point? Isn't it true that it exposed Obama's biggest weakness, and you want to hide that fact under the covers and downplay it?

Stupid? A gaffe? No, it was a point brilliantly made by your brilliant VP pick!

Yeah, that's right pinheads, try to divert attention away from Gaffe Boy, and focus on Dixie! Try to twist and spin the conversation into how crazy Dixie is, and away from the very real comments made by your VP candidate. That is typical Liberal politics!

You can all pretend Biden "said something stupid" but, did he? Was it THAT stupid? Or was it very honest and to the point? Isn't it true that it exposed Obama's biggest weakness, and you want to hide that fact under the covers and downplay it?

Right dixie. It was a brilliant move. /sarcasm off

What is "Obama's biggest weakness?"

Are you suggesting that, because Al Qaeda might be more likely to "test" Obama, that is a reason to vote for McCain? In other words...you would let Al Qaeda determine our elections & our leaders?

McCain has been tested, ask North Vietnam how it turned out.

McCain is a genuine hero, and deserves every accolade he gets for Vietnam.

Do you really think that has anything whatsoever to do with national security & foreign policy judgment & decision-making?

McCain is a genuine hero, and deserves every accolade he gets for Vietnam.

Do you really think that has anything whatsoever to do with national security & foreign policy judgment & decision-making?

I think it has everything to do with everything about John McCain.

If you study his career, you will find that time and time again, McCain has been "tested" by his adversaries, by his own party, by public opinion, and he just keeps plodding along. His will is like cast iron, whether people think he is right or wrong. He is going to put country first, ahead of himself, ahead of his party, and ahead of political consequence. That, you can count on, with John McCain.

Biden said it best about Obama, you can bet that he will be tested, and when he is tested, we are all going to have to stand behind him because it will not be apparent he is right in what actions he takes... that's the part that worries me most. The presidency is no place for 'on the job training' and if something happened as Biden guarantees will happen, that's exactly what we'll have in the oval office, a 'trainee' not a president.

"The presidency is no place for 'on the job training' "

Well, it's interesting you have this view. I know you think I always bring up Bush, but did you feel this way in 2000? And please don't say that a short stint as gov. of TX was enough prep on foreign policy & international affairs.

Are you also comfortable with McCain being somewhat old, and Palin having as much as a 1 in 3 chance of being President in the next 4 years if he is elected?

Read the entire speech. Biden repeats several times the idea that his supporters are going to have to "hang in there" in the face of unpopular decisions. That tells me Obama and Biden already have some policies in mind that they are not going to reveal yet, because they will be unpopular.

The way Biden talked, it also indicates they have in mind the idea that they can - and will - use an international crisis as an excuse to bring out these unspoken, unpopular "decisions".

Make no mistake. They know what they are going to do, and they know people will not like it. And they aren't saying now because they know unpopular ideas do not win elections. But we're supposed to trust them, in advance, that these unspoken, unpopular (because "popular ideas are not sound") ideas are the "right" ideas.

If they are the right idea, why not sell them now? Who, exactly, are they "right" for? The people? (hollow laugh)

Prepare yourselves, people. Bend over now and apply the KY generously.

Read the entire speech. Biden repeats several times the idea that his supporters are going to have to "hang in there" in the face of unpopular decisions. That tells me Obama and Biden already have some policies in mind that they are not going to reveal yet, because they will be unpopular.

The way Biden talked, it also indicates they have in mind the idea that they can - and will - use an international crisis as an excuse to bring out these unspoken, unpopular "decisions".

Make no mistake. They know what they are going to do, and they know people will not like it. And they aren't saying now because they know unpopular ideas do not win elections. But we're supposed to trust them, in advance, that these unspoken, unpopular (because "popular ideas are not sound") ideas are the "right" ideas.

If they are the right idea, why not sell them now? Who, exactly, are they "right" for? The people? (hollow laugh)

Prepare yourselves, people. Bend over now and apply the KY generously.

linkage?

Oh, and OOGA BOOGA!

I liked the part where he compared it to St. Peter and denial of Christ and said "We don't want anybody denying us..."

Whew... He really went in there...

Back