Biden says Obama will be tested....

Did you & Tiana have some sort of fight when I wasn’t around?

He got spanked yesterday. And wouldn't shut up. I mean it wasn't the kind skewering that Cypress used to give him but it was a worthy mention.

He got spanked yesterday. And wouldn't shut up. I mean it wasn't the kind skewering that Cypress used to give him but it was a worthy mention.
You should hope it wasn't like Cypress. I haven't seen him "win" an argument with SF yet.

Do you know if they have this on tape? I haven’t seen it yet. I am afraid if they have this on tape it could cost Obama the election. My feeling is that regardless of what thinking people will do, a tape of Joe Biden guaranteeing the America people international crisises, of which he can name five or six, within six months of Obama taking office, being played over and over for the two remaining weeks, could do that. I would hope that I am wrong, but that is my fear.
I would like for one person to be able to explain to me what the fuck Joe Biden could have been thinking. I say it’s inexplicable. He kept saying “I’m telling you guys the kid is ready. That’s great Joe. That helps.

Yep, it's on tape. Oh, I'm sure you won't hear it on MSNBC, NBC, CNN, or CBS. They will be far too busy showing clips of Tina Fey spoofing Palin on SNL, and other more important stuff, like Chris Matthews leg quivering.

What is amazing to me is, how the leftists are playing this up as something 'stupid' Biden said. I don't think it was 'stupid' at all, probably the smartest thing Biden has said this election, I think it was a completely valid and legitimate concern, and I am damn glad it was made by Obama's running mate, and not a Republican. If Palin or McCain had made such a prediction, the lefties would call it 'fear mongering' and their poll numbers would drop another notch or two. Thank you, Joe the Senator!

You should hope it wasn't like Cypress. I haven't seen him "win" an argument with SF yet.

Oh man. Damo, seriously - I'm sorry to hear about this. I'm going to be here for you in your time of need.

Just remember: Crack is not your friend.

Yep, it's on tape. Oh, I'm sure you won't hear it on MSNBC, NBC, CNN, or CBS. They will be far too busy showing clips of Tina Fey spoofing Palin on SNL, and other more important stuff, like Chris Matthews leg quivering.

What is amazing to me is, how the leftists are playing this up as something 'stupid' Biden said. I don't think it was 'stupid' at all, probably the smartest thing Biden has said this election, I think it was a completely valid and legitimate concern, and I am damn glad it was made by Obama's running mate, and not a Republican. If Palin or McCain had made such a prediction, the lefties would call it 'fear mongering' and their poll numbers would drop another notch or two. Thank you, Joe the Senator!

I can't even get through one sentence without you being completely wrong.

They were talking about it this morning on MSNBC.

Last edited:
Oh man. Damo, seriously - I'm sorry to hear about this. I'm going to be here for you in your time of need.

Just remember: Crack is not your friend.
Well that depends on whose crack it is and how and where it is applied.

Hey, Dix - didjya notice how the lefties here didn't try to spin Biden's words, and pretty much universally acknowledged that they were stupid & weird?

Kind of like what you didn't do for "eye is being kept on this formidable adversary" or "Putin in Alaskan airspace" or "in what respect, Charlie?"

Hey, Dix - didjya notice how the lefties here didn't try to spin Biden's words, and pretty much universally acknowledged that they were stupid & weird?

Kind of like what you didn't do for "eye is being kept on this formidable adversary" or "Putin in Alaskan airspace" or "in what respect, Charlie?"

Darla's right. Trying to have any kind of honest discussion with them is futile. Not once did anyone here make excuses for or try to completely divert the conversation to something unrelated on their camp. And of course Dixie chimes in and pretends no other news outlets have reported on this when that's not the case. And then acts as though acknowledging that he said something Palinesque/stupid is somehow downplaying the event.

Unbelievable.

I was typing a thoughtful, lengthy response to dano a little earlier to something bone-headed he said... then I just pressed the back button when I remembered the caliber of individual to whom I was responding.

Just the other day I provided a very credible link totally blowing Dixie's false assertions about Obama's tax plans out of the water... then Dixie just dismissed it and said essentially that Obama was just lying and he knows what Obama is going to do better than Obama does.

Back