Biden Sexual Assault Accuser Invited to Testify Before Congress

Do you have all your records from 1993?

The school would have records, ExLax.

Remember how all the RWNJs were scouring Obama's school records? The Lefties on Palin? Why not Reade?

I know it's hard for a person in your condition to remember back that far, but, yes, computers existed in 1993. :thup:

She got into law school but didn't keep records. Good thing she never actually practiced.

I can order my college transcripts from 1978. Why can't Reade?

If she misrepresented herself in legal matters, she may end up sued or in prison.

https://www.perniklaw.com/in-the-news/tara-reade-s-credentials-have-been-questioned/
Past Criminal Cases to Be Reviewed as Tara Reade’s Credentials Have Been Questioned

Earlier this month, CNN reported that the university Tara Reade, the woman accusing Joe Biden of sexual assault, attended said that she never earned her bachelor’s degree. Although in 2004, Reade received her Juris Doctorate from Seattle School of Law, which the university confirmed, her claims of getting a liberal arts degree from Antioch University may be false.

A spokeswoman for Antioch confirmed with The New York Times that Reade had attended classes at the university, but she didn’t graduate.

Reade maintains that she went to Antioch under a “protected program” because she had changed her identity after fleeing an abusive situation. She claims she worked on her studies privately with Tullisse Murdock, who served as the school’s president at the time. The Times reports that Murdock denies such an arrangement ever occurred.

A Review of Past Cases Relying on Reade’s Testimony
If Reade did, in fact, misrepresent her credentials, that could have a huge impact on many criminal defense cases. Reade had served as an expert witness for the government, claiming she had a thorough understanding of domestic violence issues and counseled victims.

In light of the news about her undergraduate degrees, our defense attorneys are reviewing cases in which Reade served as an expert. Her testimony may have swayed the jurors’ decisions and resulted in convictions that otherwise would not have happened.

Attorney William V. Pernik told the Monterey County Weekly that the prosecution typically brings experts into cases that are tough for them to link the defendant to the alleged offense. He said, “[t]hat means the risk of jury erroneously convicting the accused is astronomically higher.”

In 2018, Attorney Roland Soltesz represented a woman, V. Ramirez, charged with attempted murder. It was alleged that she, along with her co-defendant, J. Vasquez, set fire to Ramirez’s boyfriend’s home after they caught him having sex in a tent with another woman.

The alleged victim initially stated that he saw the two women flee the scene, but later said that it was two men he saw. Reade was called in to testify on that case, providing insight as to why victims of domestic violence might change their stories to protect their alleged abusers.

During Reade’s testimony, Soltesz asked her about her credentials and qualifications, to which she referred to her degree from Antioch. She also said she had experience in domestic violence prevention and had testified in over 20 cases.

Soltesz, along with Vasquez’s defense attorney, raised questions about Reade’s qualifications to serve as an expert in the case, but the judge overruled their objections. Ramirez and Vasquez were sentenced to life in prison.

Soltesz told the Times that “people have been convicted based upon [Reade’s misrepresentation], and that’s wrong.” He said he is looking into whether or not his client’s case can be reopened. He emailed several other defense attorneys to let them know Reade’s credentials have been questioned.

Pernik said that re-examining cases was a matter of protecting the integrity of the justice system.

A day after our team and other defense lawyers in the area said they would review past cases, Reade’s attorney, who was representing her in the Biden case, said he is no longer serving as her legal counsel, according to the Times.

If you or someone you know had a case where Tara Reade served as an expert, contact the

Law Offices of William V. Pernik at (831) 273-3152.

The school would have records, ExLax.

Remember how all the RWNJs were scouring Obama's school records? The Lefties on Palin? Why not Reade?

I know it's hard for a person in your condition to remember back that far, but, yes, computers existed in 1993. :thup:

Remember when trump had one of his toady lawyers write to UPenn and threaten them if they released trump's academic records? And how all the righties were bleating that was perfectly okay?

When the school said they couldn't release the records without permission, righties nodded agreement. When the National Archives, under law, couldn't even confirm that Reade filed a report, righties cried foul.

Rep. Matt Gaetz and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene have invited former Biden senate staffer Tara Reade to testify before Congress about her claims that Joe Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993.

On Monday, Gaetz tweeted “At the invitation of Rep. MTG and I, and with the blessing of Chairman Comer, Tara Reade will be returning to Congress to give a transcribed interview regarding her allegations that Joe Biden sexually assaulted her.”

Along with his tweet, Gaetz would explain Reade’s allegations against Biden and shared Reade alleges Joe Biden sexually assaulted her inside of the Capitol building while she was a staffer for Biden when he was a senator.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene previously tweeted “Tara, Thank you for bravely speaking out about such a horrible sexual assault you endured by your boss, then Senator Joe Biden, as a young staffer.”

Green continues, “It’s time to take a stand against the two-tiered injustice system. Rep. Matt Gaetz and I would like to invite you to come to Washington to speak with us. We will be in touch very soon.”

MTG’s statement came after Tara Reade asked both Reps. Greene and Gaetz on Twitter “When will Joe Biden be investigated?”

The isn’t the first time Reade has asked the GOP to investigate her claims.

The Gateway Pundit reported in December of last year that Reade requested the House GOP to investigate her allegations.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...l-assault-accuser-to-testify-before-congress/

is this the same Matt Gaetz who gets his rocks off with underage girls?

Remember when trump had one of his toady lawyers write to UPenn and threaten them if they released trump's academic records? And how all the righties were bleating that was perfectly okay?

When the school said they couldn't release the records without permission, righties nodded agreement. When the National Archives, under law, couldn't even confirm that Reade filed a report, righties cried foul.

Most Trumpers are liars, hypocrites and Pedo Nazi supporters. I don't trust them.

On Reade, I do hope the Trumpers are stupid enough to put her on global television. :thup:

is this the same Matt Gaetz who gets his rocks off with underage girls?

Most Trumpers only care about pedophiles when it's young males being violated. They are perfectly fine with the rape of 15-17 year old females.

This is why they made a big deal about the female teacher and the male student, but didn't have a problem with Pedo Don, Matt Gaetz, Roy Moore and the rest.

I can order my college transcripts from 1978. Why can't Reade?

If she misrepresented herself in legal matters, she may end up sued or in prison.

https://www.perniklaw.com/in-the-news/tara-reade-s-credentials-have-been-questioned/

Reade was also terminated from her job in Biden's office for performance issues, although she claimed it was because of her health issues. IMO she's making it up as she goes along.

Now to clarify, I believe it's entirely possible that Biden may have stood too close to her, put an arm around her or invaded her personal space. However, I don't believe that Biden grabbed her in a Senate hallway and shoved his fingers up her vajayjay.

This is a longer read but it shows how muddled Reade's story is. May she can clear things up in testimony. https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/19/politics/tara-reade-biden-allegation/index.html

Reade was also terminated from her job in Biden's office for performance issues, although she claimed it was because of her health issues. IMO she's making it up as she goes along.

Now to clarify, I believe it's entirely possible that Biden may have stood too close to her, put an arm around her or invaded her personal space. However, I don't believe that Biden grabbed her in a Senate hallway and shoved his fingers up her vajayjay.

This is a longer read but it shows how muddled Reade's story is. May she can clear things up in testimony. https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/19/politics/tara-reade-biden-allegation/index.html

Agreed on your thoughts. Looking forward to another Trumper "magical moment" like Melissa Carone's. LOL

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...e-rudy-giuliani-witness-michigan-ebof-vpx.cnn
Giuliani's witness draws audible laughter during testimony
Matthew Travis, a former US election security official, evaluates the unfounded testimony of Melissa Carone, an IT contractor for Dominion Voting Systems, who spoke with Rudy Giuliani at a hearing in Michigan.

I remember her. She was a real piece of work.

I miss her and expect Tara Reade would be a decent substitute. LOL

4xeyjc.jpg

Trumps academic records are his business. If he wants to release them fine if he doesn't fine. I'm curious why you think you have some kind of right to them? Reade has a right to access to her own personnel file. Why would you think she doesn't? BTW it is the University of Delaware that is refusing to release Reade's personnel files.

As you know, Vice President Biden, after leaving the Senate, donated his Senatorial archives to theUniversity of Delaware (the “University”). The archives were delivered to the University’s libraryon June 6, 2012. According to the University, these Senatorial papers include, inter alia, photographs, videotapes, committee reports, drafts of legislation and files
https://www.scribd.com/document/461627967/T-Reade-5-15-20-Request-to-Inspect-Personnel-Files#.

Last edited:
Trumps academic records are his business. If he wants to release them fine if he doesn't fine. I'm curious why you think you have some kind of right to them? Reade has a right to access to her own personnel file. Why would you think she doesn't?

So why did all the Pedo Nazis and other racist fuckwits keep harping about Obama's records?

Back