Biden touts science then Nominates this thing!

You can tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetheart. Denial of reality and fabrication of the same appear to be the only way you can cope with a wasted life.

I'm not the one pretending that a man can turn into a woman.

I'm going to stop you right there.

BTW, science doesn't operate on consensus. Look it up. Maybe in a book?

Huh. Other people have told you about me, but now I am convinced that you are indeed one of the stupidest people in this forum.

Can you quote a source for that? And I don't accept Of Pandas and People or similar pseudoscience sources.

Sex Change: Physically Impossible, Psychosocially Unhelpful, and Philosophically Misguided
https://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2018/03/21151/

Contrary to the claims of activists, sex isn’t “assigned” at birth—and that’s why it can’t be “reassigned.” As I explain in my book When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment, sex is a bodily reality that can be recognized well before birth with ultrasound imaging. The sex of an organism is defined and identified by the way in which it (he or she) is organized for sexual reproduction.

Wrong, and you can't change DNA, science Beeeeyotches

In an interview with Woodward on 7 February 2020, Trump said he knew that COVID-19 was more lethal than the flu and that it spread through the air. “This is deadly stuff,” he said. But on 9 March, he tweeted that the “common flu” was worse than COVID-19, while economic advisor Larry Kudlow and presidential counselor Kellyanne Conway assured the public that the virus was contained. On 19 March, Trump told Woodward that he did not want to level with the American people about the danger of the virus. “I wanted to always play it down,” he said, “I still like playing it down.” Playing it down meant lying about the fact that he knew the country was in grave danger.

It also meant silencing health officials who tried to tell the truth. On 25 February, Nancy Messonnier, director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), said, “It's not so much a question of if this will happen anymore, but rather more a question of exactly when this will happen and how many people in this country will have severe illness.” She was right and Trump knew it. But he shut her down. He also tried to control messaging from Anthony Fauci, the nation's foremost leader on infectious diseases. Trump's supporters insisted that Fauci and Messonnier were not being muzzled, but now we have clear evidence in emails that they were.

Trump also knew that the virus could be deadly for young people. “It's not just old, older,” he told Woodward on 19 March. “Young people, too, plenty of young people.” Yet, he has insisted that schools and universities reopen and that college football should resume. He recently added to his advisory team Scott Atlas—a neuroradiologist with no expertise in epidemiology—who has advocated for a risky and misguided course: somehow isolating the older and more vulnerable while allowing the virus free rein among young people. The opening of colleges and schools has accelerated the spread of the virus and will mean untold suffering among both students and the people to whom they are now spreading the virus.

In an interview with Woodward on 7 February 2020, Trump said he knew that COVID-19 was more lethal than the flu and that it spread through the air. “This is deadly stuff,” he said. But on 9 March, he tweeted that the “common flu” was worse than COVID-19, while economic advisor Larry Kudlow and presidential counselor Kellyanne Conway assured the public that the virus was contained. On 19 March, Trump told Woodward that he did not want to level with the American people about the danger of the virus. “I wanted to always play it down,” he said, “I still like playing it down.” Playing it down meant lying about the fact that he knew the country was in grave danger.

It also meant silencing health officials who tried to tell the truth. On 25 February, Nancy Messonnier, director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), said, “It's not so much a question of if this will happen anymore, but rather more a question of exactly when this will happen and how many people in this country will have severe illness.” She was right and Trump knew it. But he shut her down. He also tried to control messaging from Anthony Fauci, the nation's foremost leader on infectious diseases. Trump's supporters insisted that Fauci and Messonnier were not being muzzled, but now we have clear evidence in emails that they were.

Trump also knew that the virus could be deadly for young people. “It's not just old, older,” he told Woodward on 19 March. “Young people, too, plenty of young people.” Yet, he has insisted that schools and universities reopen and that college football should resume. He recently added to his advisory team Scott Atlas—a neuroradiologist with no expertise in epidemiology—who has advocated for a risky and misguided course: somehow isolating the older and more vulnerable while allowing the virus free rein among young people. The opening of colleges and schools has accelerated the spread of the virus and will mean untold suffering among both students and the people to whom they are now spreading the virus.

Are you lost? We are talking about how there is no such thing as transgender!

Sex Change: Physically Impossible, Psychosocially Unhelpful, and Philosophically Misguided
https://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2018/03/21151/

Contrary to the claims of activists, sex isn’t “assigned” at birth—and that’s why it can’t be “reassigned.” As I explain in my book When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment, sex is a bodily reality that can be recognized well before birth with ultrasound imaging. The sex of an organism is defined and identified by the way in which it (he or she) is organized for sexual reproduction.

Not scientific.

extremeright051.png

[h=1]Witherspoon Institute [/h]Extreme Right, Propaganda
Notes: The Witherspoon Institute is a conservative think tank in Princeton, New Jersey. The Witherspoon Institute opposes abortion and same-sex marriage and deals with embryonic stem cell research, constitutional law, and globalization. In 2013, the Witherspoon Institute funded a study on LGBTQ families that was immediately called a “disgrace” by the scientific community. Being opposed to abortion and same-sex marriage does not make a source Questionable, however, promoting a discredited scientific study to support your position absolutely earns a Questionable source rating. (D. Van Zandt 8/22/2017)

Source: https://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/

Gender dysphoria is a real medical condition. https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/gender-identity-disorder These people have enough problems trying to square peg their way into a society that discriminates against them. They spend no time thinking about your sexuality. They just want to live as normally as possible in an unfriendly world. Don't make it harder for them. You get no payback for being a dick.

It is a psychological and psychiatric condition. Read your own link.

Not scientific.

extremeright051.png

[h=1]Witherspoon Institute [/h]Extreme Right, Propaganda
Notes: The Witherspoon Institute is a conservative think tank in Princeton, New Jersey. The Witherspoon Institute opposes abortion and same-sex marriage and deals with embryonic stem cell research, constitutional law, and globalization. In 2013, the Witherspoon Institute funded a study on LGBTQ families that was immediately called a “disgrace” by the scientific community. Being opposed to abortion and same-sex marriage does not make a source Questionable, however, promoting a discredited scientific study to support your position absolutely earns a Questionable source rating. (D. Van Zandt 8/22/2017)

Source: https://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/

I expected no less, or more from you! DNA does not change with cosmetic surgery, you lose, science wins!

Back