Biden touts science then Nominates this thing!

she's freakish and imcompetant. oh and add in hypocrite since she pulled her mom out of a nursing home

A real Biden winner

"Freakish" doesn't matter. Incompetent she is not. If this thread is an indication of the way you're going to be bunching your panties for the next four years, I can probably skip an abs day every week and replace it with laughing at you.

"Freakish" doesn't matter. Incompetent she is not. If this thread is an indication of the way you're going to be bunching your panties for the next four years, I can probably skip an abs day every week and replace it with laughing at you.
so tell us Enlightented One -how this isnt incompetent

https://www.pressandjournal.com/sto...ilities-after-coronavirus-treatment-the,94238
The letter cited the March 18 Interim Guidance for Nursing Facilities during COVID-19 issued by the department, which states in part: “Nursing care facilities must continue to accept new admissions and receive readmissions for current residents who have been discharged from the hospital who are stable to alleviate the increasing burden in the acute care setting. This may include stable patients who have had the COVID-19 virus.”

“We respectfully request that the PA DOH work with the governor’s office to do everything in your power to protect our seniors living in these facilities from further harm. Specifically, we urge Pennsylvania to change the requirement that long-term care facilities admit/readmit COVID-19 patients and provide flexibility for facilities to make their own determination about whether to admit/readmit COVID-19 patients on a case-by-case basis, reflecting the unique resources and capabilities at each facility,” the letter states.

The letter also states that, despite Levine’s contention, neither the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services issued guidance

That’s what he claims, I get a big chuckle out of it, too.

I tend not to trust anyone who proclaims a religion when religion is not the topic of discussion. They are almost always hypocrites who don't even understand their purported religion.

I tend not to trust anyone who proclaims a religion when religion is not the topic of discussion. They are almost always hypocrites who don't even understand their purported religion.
notice I did not bring it up.
RANA is an idiot, and has to result to adhoms -otherwise she wont engage because I hand her her ass in debates

Of course you have a link to her last job performance!

didn't someone reference that she was responsible for Covid patients being returned to nursing homes?......

while "fact checking" and saying the claim was false, Newsweek did concur that....

In an effort to alleviate the burden on primary care settings such as hospitals, the guidance states that nursing homes "must continue to accept new admissions and receive readmissions for current residents who have been discharged from the hospital who are stable," and that "This may include stable patients who have had the COVID-19 virus."
and
A few months after this guidance was issued, Levine made the decision to remove her 95-year-old mother from a personal care home while coronavirus nursing home-related deaths were increasing.

they gave him a pass because he said his mother asked him to do it.....

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-bidens-assistant-secretary-health-pick-contribute-elderly-deaths-1562802

so tell us Enlightented One -how this isnt incompetent

https://www.pressandjournal.com/sto...ilities-after-coronavirus-treatment-the,94238
The letter cited the March 18 Interim Guidance for Nursing Facilities during COVID-19 issued by the department, which states in part: “Nursing care facilities must continue to accept new admissions and receive readmissions for current residents who have been discharged from the hospital who are stable to alleviate the increasing burden in the acute care setting. This may include stable patients who have had the COVID-19 virus.”

“We respectfully request that the PA DOH work with the governor’s office to do everything in your power to protect our seniors living in these facilities from further harm. Specifically, we urge Pennsylvania to change the requirement that long-term care facilities admit/readmit COVID-19 patients and provide flexibility for facilities to make their own determination about whether to admit/readmit COVID-19 patients on a case-by-case basis, reflecting the unique resources and capabilities at each facility,” the letter states.

The letter also states that, despite Levine’s contention, neither the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services issued guidance

From your article (which is replete with misspellings and punctuation errors and should not be taken too seriously):

"She said that the state followed federal Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services guidelines that if a resident has tested positive for COVID-19 at a facility and then required hospitalization, that when they recovered, they were returned home to their facility."

She did her job. Maybe she fucked up (just about everyone involved in COVID responses has fucked up), but she followed federal guidance. She is not incompetent. You're just a Biden hater and transphobic. Your problems are with your therapist and your god, not the nominee.

Back