Biden touts science then Nominates this thing!

I have more than a clue about Buddhism. If you claim that you are a Buddhist, you are false. Much like most of the fake Christians.
ROFL..GTFOutta here. you demonstrate no clues, are completely un-inquisitive and swallow the Party line

The Kālāma Sutta is an example of what you are not

From your article (which is replete with misspellings and punctuation errors and should not be taken too seriously):

"She said that the state followed federal Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services guidelines that if a resident has tested positive for COVID-19 at a facility and then required hospitalization, that when they recovered, they were returned home to their facility."

She did her job. Maybe she fucked up (just about everyone involved in COVID responses has fucked up), but she followed federal guidance. She is not incompetent. You're just a Biden hater and transphobic. Your problems are with your therapist and your god, not the nominee.
I bet you wouldn't use that excuse about Trump!! hypocrite.

PS Cuomo said the same shit about nursing homes. Florida's DeSantis closed down nursing home to visitors
-getting any clues yet?

ROFL..GTFOutta here. you demonstrate no clues, are completely un-inquisitive and swallow the Party line

The Kālāma Sutta is an example of what you are not

I have never registered with a political party and only sometimes swallow. I know more about Buddhism than you do. You're a fraud. You're a bitchy fucking prick who won't be missed by anyone when you finally die.

I have never registered with a political party and only sometimes swallow. I know more about Buddhism than you do. You're a fraud. You're a bitchy fucking prick who won't be missed by anyone when you finally die.
ROFL..yet you DEMONSTRATE no knowledge or curiosity. Sojourning for truth is not in your tool kit.
Remain comforted with your delusions

PS Cuomo said the same shit about nursing homes. Florida's DeSantis closed down nursing home to visitors
-getting any clues yet?

Trump did not do his job. He did fuck up. He's also irrelevant now. There was a presidential inauguration yesterday. But way to puss out of your original claim. You're such a fucking loser.

-getting any clues yet?

This is where your opioid addiction makes you delusional. It's a process of discovery and often the first decision isn't going to be the correct one when you get further into the process of discovery. this is something sober people know but you opioid addicts spend all your time delusional

I have posted in the past on here that counties that went for Trump were the counties that had significant meth problems.

Oh, that makes sense. Rural areas have been plagued by meth addiction for a long time. They also tend to lean right.

Back