Biden wants another delay in use of Real ID

You are aware that States have their own real ID programs, correct?

And I thought MAGA was all about leaving it up to the States?
It's clear that regardless, the US has a problem with illegals having valid identification that doesn't show they are here illegally, either legally gotten--like in many blue states--or illegally obtained by identity theft, and that some portion of them are voting in our elections.

But you got to admit neither of those entities ever had to settle a three quarters of a billion dollar lawsuit for flat out lying now don’t you
And it has nothing to do with they are networks for retards. I'm talking to a retard

But you got to admit neither of those entities ever had to settle a three quarters of a billion dollar lawsuit for flat out lying now don’t you
LOL True.

FWIW, I have no problem with Real ID. However, it won't be fully effective until immigration reform is passed and more onus is put on employers and renters for hiring/housing illegals.

When you use a well known source of fake news for a reference , and you get challenged, you just whine that it's an ad hominem to deflect from your short comings.
I'm sure you use well-known sources of fake news like MSNBC, CNN, etc., all the time without complaint. I cite radical Leftist sources without complaint all the time like, Vox or The Nation. I don't whine about you using any of those, but rather simply demolish your argument by pointing out the specific lies, inaccuracies, and other nonsense in an article from those sources when you use them.

Why can't you do the same here rather than make unsubstantiated claims about the article in question somehow being false because it was put out by FOX News?

I'm sure you use well-known sources of fake news like MSNBC, CNN, etc., all the time without complaint. I cite radical Leftist sources without complaint all the time like, Vox or The Nation. I don't whine about you using any of those, but rather simply demolish your argument by pointing out the specific lies, inaccuracies, and other nonsense in an article from those sources when you use them.

Why can't you do the same here rather than make unsubstantiated claims about the article in question somehow being false because it was put out by FOX News?
Only right winger jerkoffs care about FOX.

QED Terry only complains about ad homs when they are used against himself or those things he likes, never when they are used against people or groups he hates.
Fox News+ Fake News
Ad hominem. Prove the story is false.

Real ID seems dystopian to me...right out of Orwell's 1984.
Real ID is sort of an oxymoron. It's necessary because many states, mostly blue ones, hand out ID to anyone who fills out a form without question. That results in all sorts of people getting official government ID from those states while not really qualifying for it. It's sort of like car title "washing." That is, you are here illegally. You go to a state that will give you a driver's license without question or some sort of proof you are who you say you are. You then take that license to another state where they issue licenses with more scrutiny unless you already have a license where they rely on the other state to have vetted you properly. You end up with a license that has a good degree of validity even though what you did was work the system to get it undeservedly.

What Real ID does is make states actually vet you with proper documentation which they should have been doing to begin with. That's why it's an oxymoron of sorts.

Real ID is sort of an oxymoron. It's necessary because many states, mostly blue ones, hand out ID to anyone who fills out a form without question. That results in all sorts of people getting official government ID from those states while not really qualifying for it. It's sort of like car title "washing." That is, you are here illegally. You go to a state that will give you a driver's license without question or some sort of proof you are who you say you are. You then take that license to another state where they issue licenses with more scrutiny unless you already have a license where they rely on the other state to have vetted you properly. You end up with a license that has a good degree of validity even though what you did was work the system to get it undeservedly.

What Real ID does is make states actually vet you with proper documentation which they should have been doing to begin with. That's why it's an oxymoron of sorts.
"because many states, mostly blue ones, hand out ID to anyone who fills out a form without question."

Can you back-up what you posted??????

I support Real ID and my DL is in compliance.

However, if you really want to use it to reduce illegal immigration, then Immigration Reform needs to be passed with harsh penalties against employers and rental property owners for renting to illegals. This necessitates beefing up E-Verify and a system where business owners can verify the legal residence of clients.

Back