Biden wants another delay in use of Real ID

I'm sure you use well-known sources of fake news like MSNBC, CNN, etc., all the time without complaint. I cite radical Leftist sources without complaint all the time like, Vox or The Nation. I don't whine about you using any of those, but rather simply demolish your argument by pointing out the specific lies, inaccuracies, and other nonsense in an article from those sources when you use them.

Why can't you do the same here rather than make unsubstantiated claims about the article in question somehow being false because it was put out by FOX News?
More of the same.

The moron.is back!
Thanks for the information on the resistance in Thailand, Tom. :good4u:

Americans love our FREEDOM and are happy to toss out kings. "If you meet Buddha on the road, kill him". LOL

Down with the monarchy! Up with freedom!

'Why do we need a king?': Thousands risk jail to question monarchy​

Thanks for the information on the resistance in Thailand, Tom. :good4u:

Americans love our FREEDOM and are happy to toss out kings. "If you meet Buddha on the road, kill him". LOL

Down with the monarchy! Up with freedom!

'Why do we need a king?': Thousands risk jail to question monarchy​

My wise friend called it mobism, regardless of government.

Real ID was passed in 2005 and now 20 years later is about to be fully implemented. But Biden / Harris want another two year delay. What Real ID would do is make it impossible for anyone here illegally to enter a federal building or fly on a plane, among other things, as they can't get one. Employers could use it as a quick means to identify someone ineligible for employment. It could also become used by states for voter ID requirements.

All of that goes hard against Biden / Harris's open borders policies.

I think we are going to have to increase the penalty for knowingly employing illegal aliens. If they can't find jobs most will self deport and go home.

I think we are going to have to increase the penalty for knowingly employing illegal aliens. If they can't find jobs most will self deport and go home.
Agreed. That will take immigration reform. Why does the Republican House keep refusing to address it???

Back