Big Money

Rune

Mjölner
Well, you folks chased him off again. He is the most libertarian here, he hates having his rights abridged.

Seriously though, why am I on forced ignore with my old friend?

Yeah, he's sure chased away. So bad that when he comes back in 2 or 3 months we'll have to play a guessing game about what his new persona will be. And all because he can't start more than 17 threads a day. Boo-fucking-HOO.

if he wasn't your "old friend" you wouldn't be saying this stuff. he was probably the most racist poster on here. spamming the board with any story about an african american lifting a candy bar or something and then posting a bunch of shitty emoticons after his link and joke of a picture. I mean get real bro, BM was the trash of JPP. plenty of other liberal posters saw it the same way. Ask howey, ask tekky, ask prob darla or rana or desh or whoever.

if he wasn't your "old friend" you wouldn't be saying this stuff. he was probably the most racist poster on here. spamming the board with any story about an african american lifting a candy bar or something and then posting a bunch of shitty emoticons after his link and joke of a picture. I mean get real bro, BM was the trash of JPP. plenty of other liberal posters saw it the same way. Ask howey, ask tekky, ask prob darla or rana or desh or whoever.

I was absolutely disgusted by the Big Money personality

Hope it really is gone.

I am laughing because Damo liked this "racists poster".

The liberal commentariat are split on this question. Some believe he is a liberal mocking conservatives by pretending to be one. Others believe he is one of the mods, or personal friends of one of them. (Damo) Others hate him. Still others just find him to be a nuisance.

We don't all agree. In fact, even Christie and I have a difference of opinion on him. I really don't like when any of the Darlaks step out of line, and I did pull a knife, but Rana talked me down.

Hope it really is gone.

I did not like that persona either. If you are going to mock conservatives, do it with a little humor. I do a great spoof of conservatives. His was just repeating everything ILA said. I don't get it, sorry.

Your misconceptions of him are boundless and you apparently have little to no perception of sarcasm.

Hate to disagree but the guy was a world class douchebag.

Incapable of responding to even the most innocuous of questions with anything other than his vile insults.

Sarcasm has it's place...not on a board where the main form of communication is written and identifying sarcasm is difficult..

Hope it really is gone.

I don't necessarily think he is a troll is what I said... I don't like him any more than any other poster here. Although I pretty much like everybody, even the headaches.

Back