BIG!!! Trump Expected to EXCLUDE illegal aliens From U.S. Census

https://history.house.gov/Institution/Apportionment/Apportionment/

If the state population doesn't include illegal immigrants then the total population of that state is lower. In states like California with a very large illegal population that equates to fewer seats in the House. Since the number of members in the house stays the same overall, that means other states with growing legal populations pick up more seats.

state_illegal_immigrants_xl2.png

The Democrats recognize that not counting illegals primarily hurts states that have large numbers of Democrat held seats in Congress so they want this rule squashed.

Right, Texas is notorious for having too many democratic seats.

:okjen:

I don’t know what you think your references prove, other than EXACTLY what I’ve been telling you. One of your references:

“The U.S. Constitution requires that a census of the entire population, citizens and noncitizens alike, be made every ten years (Article I, Section 2, Clause 3). The Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution directs that the census will be used to determine the number of members of the U.S. House of Representatives from each state.”

Your other references validate that. And me.

It does not say non-citizens you lying dumbass. :palm:

I see that some fucking idiot that I have on ignore keeps following me around like a puppy dog.

Pound away at the keyboard, cunt. It’s amusing to watch your desperation with all those unposted whines of yours. :rofl2:

14th Amendment - “Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed.

ACLU backs undocumented on census. And for good reason. They are here, as badly as you may want them gone.
We are counting humans. not god fearing old white people.

I see that some fucking idiot that I have on ignore keeps following me around like a puppy dog.

Pound away at the keyboard, cunt. It’s amusing to watch your desperation with all those unposted whines of yours. :rofl2:

He's doing the same thing to me. It's hard for me to imagine feeling that nutless, but I bet his self-delusion helps.

You're an idiot. If you were an orange picker, you could pick 300 oranges an hour. That's just one orange ever 12 seconds. At $30 an hour that is 10 cents an orange. Labor is a very small part of the cost of that orange. THINK

Think is something you've never experienced. If you want to test that, go pick some migrant workers equivalent of labor and try to pay your bills. See how that works out.

Back