Bigg's indictment just took a major hit.

I really can't understand the rush to try to defend & protect Trump.

There is no rush to defend Trump. He doesn't need to be defended. The prosecution of Trump needs something called evidence. Moron.

I don't understand the triggered lunacy from Trump haters like you. I am quite sure you don't even know why you hate Trump other than what you have been fed by MSNBC like the gullible low IQ dumbass that you are.

I'm so glad to finally see SOME accountability -

Accountability for what halfwit? Made up charges by an idiot partisan DA? Moron.

....but I'm also of the school of thought that this particular indictment is more like getting Capone on tax evasion. Which was fine, of course - but his crimes were so much worse.

What crimes halfwit. Because you are simple minded moron, let me make the obvious MORE obvious.

We have been hearing this bullshit from the Democrats and media for SEVEN years now; they have not found a single real crime they can charge him with. Braggs efforts are less than weak.

If Trumps crimes were so obvious, you would think that over a seven year period, they could have found one. Dumbass. :palm:

I already expect one of two outcomes:

Bragg's case falls apart and Trump walks because the charges are bullshit.

The judge, prosecutor, jury, etc., already have a guilty verdict and doesn't matter one bit what the evidence is, and Trump is finished.

The US has become a Turd World fascist totalitarian state and is in serious decline as a result.

Bragg never had a case which is obvious from the sham indictment. It would be a stretch to suggest there will ever be a court case. If Trump loses in Manhattan, he will win on appeal. Anyone with a brain knows this.

It goes to the credibility of the witness. Cohen and Daniels make horrible witnesses. One's a perjurer, the other has repeatedly lost cases against Trump for the very thing Bragg alleges is the crime he supposedly committed...

I’d be surprised if Daniel is called as a prosecution witness. There are documented statements by Trump and a paper trail.

One more time, though. The civil case is irrelevant to these criminal charges.

Alan Dershowitz Claims Alvin Bragg Could Be Disbarred if He Uses Michael Cohen’s Testimony to Help Secure a Trump Indictment

Former Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz claimed Alvin Bragg could lose his law license — if the Manhattan district attorney does go ahead with indicting former President Donald Trump, and uses Michael Cohen’s testimony to do it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...to-help-secure-a-trump-indictment/ar-AA1961eC

Dershowitz is excellent. A Trump hater who is honest about his legal points. I bought Both his books.

I’d be surprised if Daniel is called as a prosecution witness. There are documented statements by Trump and a paper trail.

One more time, though. The civil case is irrelevant to these criminal charges.

I'd be surprised if Bragg calls her or Cohen. What the civil case Daniels brough shows is she was unable to show even by preponderance of evidence any criminal or monetary damages Trump caused her. That makes the civil case relevant. If Daniels couldn't prevail on a lower standard of proof, what good is she as a witness in Bragg's case? The same applies to Cohen.

What does Bragg actually have to prove his case, the line entries in a ledger? That isn't going to fly. Bragg would have to either lie or postulate from whole cloth what those entries actually were for in terms of Trump's thinking at the time. That will be an impossible bar to hurtle.

Alan Dershowitz Claims Alvin Bragg Could Be Disbarred if He Uses Michael Cohen’s Testimony to Help Secure a Trump Indictment

Former Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz claimed Alvin Bragg could lose his law license — if the Manhattan district attorney does go ahead with indicting former President Donald Trump, and uses Michael Cohen’s testimony to do it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...to-help-secure-a-trump-indictment/ar-AA1961eC

No one listens to Dershowitz any more. He is a political hack ala Rudy and Sidney Powell. No one gives a fuck.

I'd be surprised if Bragg calls her or Cohen. What the civil case Daniels brough shows is she was unable to show even by preponderance of evidence any criminal or monetary damages Trump caused her. That makes the civil case relevant. If Daniels couldn't prevail on a lower standard of proof, what good is she as a witness in Bragg's case? The same applies to Cohen.

What does Bragg actually have to prove his case, the line entries in a ledger? That isn't going to fly. Bragg would have to either lie or postulate from whole cloth what those entries actually were for in terms of Trump's thinking at the time. That will be an impossible bar to hurtle.

Try this. Untie your panties that are all in a knot. Drop the speculation. Quit making guesses out of ignorance. Let the process unfold.

Know what’s going to happen down the road? The same thing, regardless of what you do or do not wish for or what you seem to claim as fact.

Seems that Stormy Daniels was just ordered to pay Trump a pile of cash for falsely defaming him. The 9th Circuit court just hit her for all Trump's attorney's fees after tossing her case out.

This means that the supposed reason Briggs is using to bring these charges, that Trump paid off Daniels and lied about it on his finances, just got slammed by a federal court.

Stormy Daniels must pay $300k to Donald Trump after losing defamation case appeal
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...-trump-losing-defamation-case-appea-rcna21002

Appeals Court Says Stormy Daniels on the Hook for Nearly $300K in Trump’s Legal Fees After Failed Defamation Lawsuit
https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/app...s-legal-fees-after-failed-defamation-lawsuit/

If nothing else, neither Cohen--a convicted felon and perjurer--nor Daniels will make very credible witnesses in Trump's upcoming trial... I wonder how Bragg will proceed? Will he just show the jury the bookkeeping entries and say that by some divine method or maybe clairvoyance he knows what Trump's motives were?
This was obviously a case of wishful thinking.

Trump was convinced on all counts after only 12 hours of jury deliberation.

Back