Bigg's indictment just took a major hit.

Seems that Stormy Daniels was just ordered to pay Trump a pile of cash for falsely defaming him. The 9th Circuit court just hit her for all Trump's attorney's fees after tossing her case out.

This means that the supposed reason Briggs is using to bring these charges, that Trump paid off Daniels and lied about it on his finances, just got slammed by a federal court.

Stormy Daniels must pay $300k to Donald Trump after losing defamation case appeal
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...-trump-losing-defamation-case-appea-rcna21002

Appeals Court Says Stormy Daniels on the Hook for Nearly $300K in Trump’s Legal Fees After Failed Defamation Lawsuit
https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/app...s-legal-fees-after-failed-defamation-lawsuit/

If nothing else, neither Cohen--a convicted felon and perjurer--nor Daniels will make very credible witnesses in Trump's upcoming trial... I wonder how Bragg will proceed? Will he just show the jury the bookkeeping entries and say that by some divine method or maybe clairvoyance he knows what Trump's motives were?

That’s a civil case. Irrelevant to the criminal charges against Trump.

Go fuck yourself you stupid asshole.

Your anger issues are not serving you well, Ms. BP.

Old people with dementia can go through a second childhood. As shown on JPP, most of them are simply bitter, angry assholes who hate everyone and would prefer to burn the country down rather than have it go on without them. It's a main reason why they like Trump so much.

4rgwyp.jpg

Your anger issues are not serving you well, Ms. BP.

Old people with dementia can go through a second childhood. As shown on JPP, most of them are simply bitter, angry assholes who hate everyone and would prefer to burn the country down rather than have it go on without them. It's a main reason why they like Trump so much.

4rgwyp.jpg

I'd be interested to see if they could find a random selection of 12 folks in any state or city where at least 3 folks would not be Trump voters. Even in NYC, a good percentage of folks voted for Trump. They can't ask: Who did you vote for? They only have so many rejects until they get to "rejected for cause" and there is no way that even a biased judge can allow them to reject every single person registered as a republican if they "just so happened" to get registration lists that they are "not allowed" to use to reject jurists.

How do you think they'd be able to get 12 people, even in NYC, and be assured that not one of them voted for and/or likes Trump?

I get that the current narrative is there is "no way" for him to get a fair trial, but in reality I don't see how it is possible for them not to accidentally seat some "Trumppers" on that Jury.

In Manhattan, about 14% voted for Trump. The jury pool will be quite large, so the odds are pretty good that a few Trumpers will be there.

When I was 17 I woulda if I coulda. LOL Nowadays, not so much.

Again, your anger is not serving you well. It's a self-defeating cycle. Remember the definition of insanity being doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results? If you want to find happiness, you need to break the cycle. Do something different because the bitter, angry spinster isn't working for you, dear.

When I was 17 I woulda if I coulda. LOL Nowadays, not so much.

Again, your anger is not serving you well. It's a self-defeating cycle. Remember the definition of insanity being doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results? If you want to find happiness, you need to break the cycle. Do something different because the bitter, angry spinster isn't working for you, dear.

First, thanks for proving you are reading my posts despite your lie about having me on ignore. :thup:

Second, your anger is taking you away from the subject of Trump's indictment....which proves you really don't give a shit about Trump.

First, thanks for proving you are reading my posts despite your lie about having me on ignore. :thup:

Second, your anger is taking you away from the subject of Trump's indictment....which proves you really don't give a shit about Trump.

You fascists would die if Trump commanded you.

You are, like your namesake, an idiot. I am not a "Trumpper" nor am I a "fascist", only dementia patients and idiots conflate the two. You confuse someone who says something you don't want to hear with your, apparently dictator-like, parents.

In Manhattan, about 14% voted for Trump. The jury pool will be quite large, so the odds are pretty good that a few Trumpers will be there.

Correct. This is my point. It is unlikely that they will be filled with folks that are too stupid to get IDs since they pull from a pool of folks with DLs so the likelihood of folks who use IDs to vote will be higher than you'd think... Anyway, the reality is even in NYC, no matter what Burrough you go to, you will find that some folks are Trump supporters.

Correct. This is my point. It is unlikely that they will be filled with folks that are too stupid to get IDs since they pull from a pool of folks with DLs so the likelihood of folks who use IDs to vote will be higher than you'd think... Anyway, the reality is even in NYC, no matter what Burrough you go to, you will find that some folks are Trump supporters.

Meaning people who will disregard the law in favor of a demagogue? Based upon Trumpers on JPP, I agree they will.

Meaning people who will disregard the law in favor of a demagogue? Based upon Trumpers on JPP, I agree they will.

Hmmm... It would only mean that to you if you believe that if they aren't a Trump supporter they would disregard the law to vote to convict to protect a demented demagogue and keep them in power...

So, basically. You are among the number of folks who believe that nobody can get a fair trial anywhere if politics are brought into the court room.

Personally I think that those folks would vote to convict if there is actual evidence and they are convinced. I just think that they would not be set to vote one specific way before the trial starts. I see that you believe that the leftists who must agree with you politically have already decided how they are going to vote if they are selected, and it will take some inclusion of folks that disagree with you politically to get a fair trial for a political figure.

Back