Bigg's indictment just took a major hit.

I'd be interested to see if they could find a random selection of 12 folks in any state or city where at least 3 folks would not be Trump voters. Even in NYC, a good percentage of folks voted for Trump. They can't ask: Who did you vote for? They only have so many rejects until they get to "rejected for cause" and there is no way that even a biased judge can allow them to reject every single person registered as a republican if they "just so happened" to get registration lists that they are "not allowed" to use to reject jurists.

How do you think they'd be able to get 12 people, even in NYC, and be assured that not one of them voted for and/or likes Trump?

I get that the current narrative is there is "no way" for him to get a fair trial, but in reality I don't see how it is possible for them not to accidentally seat some "Trumppers" on that Jury.

I don't disagree I was just pointing out the idiocy of what passes for leftist "logic" to geeky sport bra. They "think" in very peculiar ways.

I'd be interested to see if they could find a random selection of 12 folks in any state or city where at least 3 folks would not be Trump voters. Even in NYC, a good percentage of folks voted for Trump. They can't ask: Who did you vote for? They only have so many rejects until they get to "rejected for cause" and there is no way that even a biased judge can allow them to reject every single person registered as a republican if they "just so happened" to get registration lists that they are "not allowed" to use to reject jurists.

How do you think they'd be able to get 12 people, even in NYC, and be assured that not one of them voted for and/or likes Trump?

I get that the current narrative is there is "no way" for him to get a fair trial, but in reality I don't see how it is possible for them not to accidentally seat some "Trumppers" on that Jury.

If it ever goes to a jury, the defense has the right to question, approval, or reject any person seated as a potential juror. The jury pool will be close to hundred, so, hard to believe they won’t find jurors they accept

Trump faces criminal charges in court after historic indictment
By Aditi Sangal, Adrienne Vogt, Mike Hayes, Tori B. Powell, Kaanita Iyer, Amir Vera and Maureen Chowdhury, CNN

Updated 8:33 a.m. ET, April 5, 2023

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-n...t-04-04-23/h_0dfa0300ff24fbbe63596aac498f6637

Prosecutors say they intend for Stormy Daniels to be a witness
From CNN's Lauren del Valle

Prosecutors said in court Tuesday they intend for former adult film actress Stormy Daniels to be a witness in their case against former President Donald Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-n...t-04-04-23/h_0dfa0300ff24fbbe63596aac498f6637

You realize they have no idea what you're talking about right? They are hate filled angry ignorant feral pigs.

So, she lost twice to Trump over his paying her cash for her attempted extortion of money (a felony) from him as Alan Dershowitz put it. It isn't illegal to pay hush money and then report it on your taxes, like Trump did. It is illegal to demand cash to keep your mouth shut or you'll ruin someone else (what Daniels did to Trump).

She's not going to be much of a witness...

Trump's Defense is not going to be much of a defense!

This is true. I have not heard one conservative lawyer say they have a good case, but I have heard quite a few leftist lawyers say that this case is weak and should not be brought for several reasons.

This still doesn't change that in reality there is no way they can be certain they have not seated at least one "Trumpper" on the jury.

You fascists would die if Trump commanded you.

So you're saying the legal system in Texas may be rigged in trumps favor but the legal system in New York couldn't possibly be rigged against trump.

That is a good point.

But, I do know that a Republican appointed JUDGE threw her case out of court and granting Trump a ludicrous and preposterous $500,000 restitution of legal fees, in the Texas court ruling- without even hearing the case...

...and that the DA in NY, that is an elected official by a Democratic process, will require a Jury of 12 people, selected by both attorneys, another Democratic process, that will be deciding that verdict- another Democratic process, NOT AN APPOINTED JUDGE!

Last edited:
That is a good point.

But, I do know that a Republican appointed judge ruled in the Texas court ruling, and that the DA in NY was an elected official, that will require a Jury' selected by both attorney's decision for it's verdict.

Oh course it's a good point but it does nothing to make you think twice. It's stuff like this that only reinforces my belief that this has nothing to do with justice it's just get trump.

Oh course it's a good point but it does nothing to make you think twice. It's stuff like this that only reinforces my belief that this has nothing to do with justice it's just get trump.

You think stupid cult things

That doesn’t make them true loser

So you're saying the legal system in Texas may be rigged in trumps favor but the legal system in New York couldn't possibly be rigged against trump.

you would think that would leave a mark and they would see the error of their ways, but then I see who you quoted and thought "not a chance"

That is a good point.

But, I do know that a Republican appointed JUDGE threw her case out of court and granting Trump a ludicrous and preposterous $500,000 restitution of legal fees, in the Texas court ruling- without even hearing the case...

...and that the DA in NY, that is an elected official by a Democratic process, will require a Jury, selected by both attorneys, another Democratic process, that will be deciding that verdict- another Democratic process, NOT AN APPOINTED JUDGE!

Since when was our legal system based on popularity?

Seems that Stormy Daniels was just ordered to pay Trump a pile of cash for falsely defaming him. The 9th Circuit court just hit her for all Trump's attorney's fees after tossing her case out.

This means that the supposed reason Briggs is using to bring these charges, that Trump paid off Daniels and lied about it on his finances, just got slammed by a federal court.

Stormy Daniels must pay $300k to Donald Trump after losing defamation case appeal
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...-trump-losing-defamation-case-appea-rcna21002

Appeals Court Says Stormy Daniels on the Hook for Nearly $300K in Trump’s Legal Fees After Failed Defamation Lawsuit
https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/app...s-legal-fees-after-failed-defamation-lawsuit/

If nothing else, neither Cohen--a convicted felon and perjurer--nor Daniels will make very credible witnesses in Trump's upcoming trial... I wonder how Bragg will proceed? Will he just show the jury the bookkeeping entries and say that by some divine method or maybe clairvoyance he knows what Trump's motives were?

You are galactically stupid if you believe, one somehow affects the other.

Back