Bijou Too?

Rune

Mjölner
So long Bijuo.

Your refreshing honesty will be missed by the sane members of JPP.

Mods: Nothing to see here. Move along. Just another intelligent poster driven off the site.

Bijou left because of her own ego. She couldn't stand the weight of the oppression of not being able to call people pedophiles. Didn't like getting banned for breaking that rule. Didn't like the fact that she was wrong about someones identity in spite of all the evidence to the contrary. Hated, hated, hated being wrong.

As for the language here, to her credit she was one of the few liberals that believed in an open board. She was on the record emphatically supporting no banning over any language what-so-ever. But maybe she just supported that ethos so that she could call people pedos, I don't know.

I kinda liked bijou but at the end of the day my eyes were getting worn out from always having to roll them after dealing with her. Howey can have her.

Bijou left because of her own ego. She couldn't stand the weight of the oppression of not being able to call people pedophiles. Didn't like getting banned for breaking that rule. Didn't like the fact that she was wrong about someones identity in spite of all the evidence to the contrary. Hated, hated, hated being wrong.

As for the language here, to her credit she was one of the few liberals that believed in an open board. She was on the record emphatically supporting no banning over any language what-so-ever. But maybe she just supported that ethos so that she could call people pedos, I don't know.

I kinda liked bijou but at the end of the day my eyes were getting worn out from always having to roll them after dealing with her. Howey can have her.

She told me she left because she was sick of spamming by ILA.

lol

and grind comes to the defense of darla's posse.....again

it has nothing to do with darla. I like rune. Should I automatically dislike anyone darla likes? Darla likes me. Should everyone not like me either? You are being childish yurt.

Runes ok. He was a lot better before he took his absence though. I'm still holding out the hope that one day he'll wake up, realize he's been an asshole, and go back to being cool again.

Keep it up freaks, until you have no one left to groan you except yurt.
Pretty much what's happening here. This place was refreshing at one time. It's devolved into Romper Room.

The fact that most here don't know what that is, illustrates the problem Bijou began to have....that of a bunch of adolescents flinging poo at each other.

This place will suffer as a result of her asking to have her acct. removed.

Instead, she shows up as banned.

it has nothing to do with darla. I like rune. Should I automatically dislike anyone darla likes? Darla likes me. Should everyone not like me either? You are being childish yurt.

wake up grind. darla owns you. it is plain as day. sorry the truth hurts, because i like you and i don't like giving out news that obviously bothers you.

Back