Bijou Too?

There are plenty of people who left these forums for one reason or another. Some I miss and some I don't.

I'd give 3 Bijous to have Charver back. He was the funniest poster ever.

So long Bijuo.

Your refreshing honesty will be missed by the sane members of JPP.

Mods: Nothing to see here. Move along. Just another intelligent poster driven off the site.

you can't have missed her too much if you didn't notice till now that she's been gone......

Good riddence. The only thing worthwhile about Bijou is that in the middle of a conversation where she was being a complete bitch, she gave me the idea of using the Planters Peanut mascot as my avatar.

Good riddence. The only thing worthwhile about Bijou is that in the middle of a conversation where she was being a complete bitch, she gave me the idea of using the Planters Peanut mascot as my avatar.

Yeah, I've been curious about that. Why is the Planters Peanut mascot your avatar? ;)

He wears a monocle, cane, and top hat, which makes him look like a cartoon patrician. Since my tagline is patrician, and all of the Trinity are elite patricians, it fits. She recommended that I use it out of spite, but the truth of it was obvious in retrospect.

Pretty much what's happening here. This place was refreshing at one time. It's devolved into Romper Room.

The fact that most here don't know what that is, illustrates the problem Bijou began to have....that of a bunch of adolescents flinging poo at each other.

This place will suffer as a result of her asking to have her acct. removed.

Instead, she shows up as banned.

Give me a break, she was one of the major poo slingers. At one stage she was averaging 30 posts a day and 99% of them were just vitriolic and childish. She will not be missed.

Give me a break, she was one of the major poo slingers. At one stage she was averaging 30 posts a day and 99% of them were just vitriolic and childish. She will not be missed.

At one point you made intelligent posts I hear. Wish I had been here.

The board washwoman is at it again. Keeping track of how many posts people make per day...that must be an interesting hobby.

Back