Bijou Too?

So man on man sex is homosexuality but man on boy sex isn't?

Do the so called "experts" have a name for it?

man with child, they call simply, pedophilia. semantics beyond the extreme, imo. for example, there is a prevailing theory among "experts" that rape is not about sex, rather just about power over the victim. i have no problem with power being part of the twisted mindset, but to say it is not about sex is beyond absurd, as rape is sex and sex is the main act.

man with child, they call simply, pedophilia. semantics beyond the extreme, imo. for example, there is a prevailing theory among "experts" that rape is not about sex, rather just about power over the victim. i have no problem with power being part of the twisted mindset, but to say it is not about sex is beyond absurd, as rape is sex and sex is the main act.

I would tend to agree. There are many ways to exert power over people without involving sex

It's funny how it is apparently politically correct to say that, yet if you were to insinuate that homosexuals were more likely to target boys for sex that would be non PC.

That is because the priests tended to target young boys, which is not the same as being attracted to the same gender. Many experts, including the FBI, have stated that pedophiles who target younger boys are not attracted to men but to the genderless youngsters. The reason so many boys are the victims is that younger girls tend to be watched and protected to a much greater degree.

And I am not targeting simply homosexuals. I am targeting child molesters and the organization that has gone to great lengths to protect them.

It's funny how it is apparently politically correct to say that, yet if you were to insinuate that homosexuals were more likely to target boys for sex that would be non PC.

Also, my comment is about an organization that has protected the child molesters. If you insinuate that homosexuals are more likely to target boys for sex, you are making insinuations about all homosexuals, not just the child molesters.

So man on man sex is homosexuality but man on boy sex isn't?

Do the so called "experts" have a name for it?

Yes they do. They call them Pedophiles.

These people target children because they are children, not because of their gender. The fact that girls are much more protected and watched more closely than boys is largely the reason boys are more often molested by strangers.

There are types of rape that are about sex. But many rapes ARE about the power and control. The fact that sex is used as a weapon does not make it any less an act of violence and about control or about inflicting pain.

There are types of rape that are about sex. But many rapes ARE about the power and control. The fact that sex is used as a weapon does not make it any less an act of violence and about control or about inflicting pain.
Good point. I watched an undercover sting op that showed hidden tapes of a NAMBLA meeting.

Some were talking about 'wanting to make the boy scream'. They got off on hurting their victims.

It took me a lot of education and sexual assault seminars to even grasp the concept of what rape is to the perpetrator. I always just looked at sex as a wonderful pleasure and the female body as desirable. If there are violent people who will commit crimes for money and possessions, it stood to reason that men would attack women for sex. But there is sound research into rape from the psychological and sociological communities. Also, as you grow up, you discover that there are a lot of weird people out there who's ideas about sex are slightly less romantic than what you are accustomed to.

It took me a lot of education and sexual assault seminars to even grasp the concept of what rape is to the perpetrator. I always just looked at sex as a wonderful pleasure and the female body as desirable. If there are violent people who will commit crimes for money and possessions, it stood to reason that men would attack women for sex. But there is sound research into rape from the psychological and sociological communities. Also, as you grow up, you discover that there are a lot of weird people out there who's ideas about sex are slightly less romantic than what you are accustomed to.
Often, due to their childhood experiences.

It would seem logical you need to distinguish between different motives.....a teacher who has sex with one of the high school seniors she teaches and the priest who has sex with a fifteen year old Catholic schoolgirl are considered pedophiles along with a man who molests three year olds, but obviously their motivation is in no way similar......likewise rape includes motivation that isn't sexual but it isn't likely the rapist will attack men and women equally.....

Really? So when did you choose to be heterosexual? Or is that not a choice?

I don't agree with ILA but this is a bad argument. It's not illogical to believe that there would be some type of default that everyone is born into and some deviate from that non-choice default for whatever reason.

Before anyone responds to what I just said, make sure you actually understand it.

Good point. I watched an undercover sting op that showed hidden tapes of a NAMBLA meeting.

Some were talking about 'wanting to make the boy scream'. They got off on hurting their victims.

those types of people need to be executed.

I don't agree with ILA but this is a bad argument. It's not illogical to believe that there would be some type of default that everyone is born into and some deviate from that non-choice default for whatever reason.

Before anyone responds to what I just said, make sure you actually understand it.

What if the default is the gay one but only the "special" amongst us get it?

And yes, I know I'm setting myself up for a tard joke...:)

I partially disagree with you on a complete level.

Back