Bill Cosby has done it again...

Well it's obvious that you've decided to show everyone how you intend to act, when you're uncomfortable.

Dude seriously...what the hell are you talking about? Man its Sunday night. I'm just about to get off of work. I thought I'd bullshit with you guys before I leave. Man you need to get some pussy and stop being so uptight about unimportant shit. I really have no clue to what you're saying but obviously it's not that important so I bid you g'night.

Dude seriously...what the hell are you talking about? Man its Sunday night. I'm just about to get off of work. I thought I'd bullshit with you guys before I leave. Man you need to get some pussy and stop being so uptight about unimportant shit. I really have no clue to what you're saying but obviously it's not that important so I bid you g'night.

[translation]
Sun Devil said:
Why are you holding me accountable for what I post?
I just wanted to find a board where I could post what I wanted and not be questioned.
You're all a bunch of pooh-pooh heads
Can someone call me a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance?
[/translation]

I still haven't seen a lefty lib-splain where Cosby said he speaks for all Black people.

Is this another of their Quixotic attacks on an imaginary position that nobody actually took?

Did anyone not know that he grew up in a two-parent home; went to a magnet school; had part-time jobs; joined the Navy; went to college; earned degrees, etc. The point is that he didn't grow up "ghetto" like those he describes in his article.

that doesn't necessarily make his points invalid.

With respect, Bill Cosby is not worthy to speak about the black community? That I find difficult to understand. And I don't mean this at you personally but white women are saying Bill Cosby can't speak about the black community?

as a man, can you really speak as to what a woman can speak to regarding what a african american can speak to regarding other african americans? That's what I thought.

who's camillie paglia

Some of her best quotes.

Leaving sex to the feminists is like letting your dog vacation at the taxidermist.

Let's get rid of Infirmary Feminism, with its bedlam of bellyachers, anorexics, bulimics, depressives, rape victims, and incest survivors. Feminism has become a catch-all vegetable drawer where bunches of clingy sob sisters can store their moldy neuroses.

Feminism has exceeded its proper mission of seeking political equality for women and has ended by rejecting contingency, that is, human limitation by nature or fate.

All the genres of philosophy, science, high art, athletics and politics were invented by men. But by the Promethean law of conflict and capture, woman has a right to seize what she will and vie with man on her own terms.

Hilay Clinton is a brittle, relentless manipulator with few stable core values who shuffles through useful personalities like a card shark ("Cue the tears!"). Forget all her little gold crosses: Hillary's real god is political expediency. Do Americans truly want this hard-bitten Machiavellian back in the White House? Day one will just be more of the same.

The old “double standard” gave men a sexual liberty denied to women. Marxist feminists reduced the historical cult of woman’s virginity to her property value, her worth on the male marriage market. I would argue instead that there was and is a biological basis to the double standard. The first medical reports on the disease killing male homosexuals [i.e., AIDS] indicated men most at risk were those with a thousand partners over their lifetime. Incredulity. Who could such people be? Why, it turns out, everyone one knew. Serious, kind, literate men, not bums or thugs.

Some of her best quotes.

Leaving sex to the feminists is like letting your dog vacation at the taxidermist.

Let's get rid of Infirmary Feminism, with its bedlam of bellyachers, anorexics, bulimics, depressives, rape victims, and incest survivors. Feminism has become a catch-all vegetable drawer where bunches of clingy sob sisters can store their moldy neuroses.

Feminism has exceeded its proper mission of seeking political equality for women and has ended by rejecting contingency, that is, human limitation by nature or fate.

All the genres of philosophy, science, high art, athletics and politics were invented by men. But by the Promethean law of conflict and capture, woman has a right to seize what she will and vie with man on her own terms.

Hilay Clinton is a brittle, relentless manipulator with few stable core values who shuffles through useful personalities like a card shark ("Cue the tears!"). Forget all her little gold crosses: Hillary's real god is political expediency. Do Americans truly want this hard-bitten Machiavellian back in the White House? Day one will just be more of the same.

The old “double standard” gave men a sexual liberty denied to women. Marxist feminists reduced the historical cult of woman’s virginity to her property value, her worth on the male marriage market. I would argue instead that there was and is a biological basis to the double standard. The first medical reports on the disease killing male homosexuals [i.e., AIDS] indicated men most at risk were those with a thousand partners over their lifetime. Incredulity. Who could such people be? Why, it turns out, everyone one knew. Serious, kind, literate men, not bums or thugs.

Thanks Tommy, these quotes all support my earlier assertion that she is a self-hating woman, and hates other women, maybe she was abused by her mother and has "high levels of hormones and neurochemicals associated with pervasive childhood trauma" which has lead her to "repeatedly engage in violent altercations" with other women.

Back