Blacks Arrested for "Contempt of Cop" at 8x Higher Rate

You are racist for assuming that the people at Starbucks are primarily white.

I have not found that to be the case in my own city.

EDIT: By the way, Starbucks was meant to depict a non-criminal activity, not race-- douchebag.

You are an idiot. They are primarily white. Starbucks has gotten criticized for not opening in black neighborhoods. They have tried without success.

What city do you live in? I am betting you are full of shit.

I don't know, I don't live there. Do you live in Atlanta? Is your city predominantly white?

I am hesitant to say no, because the American population is predominantly white, and there are certainly many whites in Atlanta--- but I do feel that whites probably are more of a plurality in my city than a majority.

I am hesitant to say no, because the American population is predominantly white, and there are certainly many whites in Atlanta--- but I do feel that whites probably are more of a plurality in my city than a majority.
Cool. We are mostly whites and hispanics in Colorado. And very definitely the crowd at Starbucks is about the same mixture as the population. I don't know if it is a "white" thing.

Because I don't see it being fucked up-- I see a mostly good system with some "predatory fuckheads" thrown in.

The system is fucked up and for the same reason the others mentioned are. There is a systemic defense of the fuckheads. They are protected internally by their superiors and peers and externally by those who wish to have a knee jerk reaction assuming anyone accused is a lowlife. There is little reason anymore to put the word of cops over anyone elses. They lie and they do it frequently.

Read BB's posts, and know that his testimony has put people in prison.

That's enough to scare anybody straight. I wouldn't convict anyone on the word of a cop.

A sign of high intelligence. I wonder how Caribou Coffee does in those neighborhoods...

Caribou is better than Starbucks, imo.

Also, in response to RString-- why should I take the word of some random felon over the word of a cop? Do you really think that criminals aren't smart enough to know that if they accuse the cops at their trial of some wrong doing, shit heads such as yourself are going to run to their defence?

Caribou is better than Starbucks, imo.

Also, in response to RString-- why should I take the word of some random felon over the word of a cop? Do you really think that criminals aren't smart enough to know that if they accuse the cops at their trial of some wrong doing, shit heads such as yourself are going to run to their defence?
Caribou is better, and you get more bang for the buck. It costs less for a large Mocha (size Venti at the 'bucks) and you get three rather than two shots with a chocolate covered coffee bean to boot.

Caribou is better, and you get more bang for the buck. It costs less for a large Mocha (size Venti at the 'bucks) and you get three rather than two shots with a chocolate covered coffee bean to boot.

I wouldn't know about all that (except for the price) the drink I usually get at Starbucks looks like this:

strawberry.jpg

Back