Blacks Arrested for "Contempt of Cop" at 8x Higher Rate

Caribou is better than Starbucks, imo.

Also, in response to RString-- why should I take the word of some random felon over the word of a cop? Do you really think that criminals aren't smart enough to know that if they accuse the cops at their trial of some wrong doing, shit heads such as yourself are going to run to their defence?

coffee sucks....

yeah, that isn't much better, but at least the pack lasts more than 20 minutes.... and since white people buy cigarettes as well, that still leaves the crackers down one.

White people do buy cigarettes, but not menthols. I guess it becomes about even though when you take rims into account.

Also, in response to RString-- why should I take the word of some random felon over the word of a cop? Do you really think that criminals aren't smart enough to know that if they accuse the cops at their trial of some wrong doing, shit heads such as yourself are going to run to their defence?

And you are not assuming guilt? Random felon, criminals, not in line at "Starbucks" etc..

Why should I believe the word of cops over that of anyone else? Cops are not superior to any other citizen, they are not above the law, they are not above suspicion and they deserve no greater protection against accusations than anybody else. Like I said in the other thread, treat them the same as any other "criminal."

And you are not assuming guilt? Random felon, criminals, not in line at "Starbucks" etc..

Why should I believe the word of cops over that of anyone else? Cops are not superior to any other citizen, they are not above the law, they are not above suspicion and they deserve no greater protection against accusations than anybody else. Like I said in the other thread, treat them the same as any other "criminal."

I said I am assuming guilt (either in this thread or the other one)...cops are not superior, they are not above the law, they are not above suspicion-- but they are given a certain amount of trust and respect because of their position.

I said I am assuming guilt (either in this thread or the other one)

Do you need to edit this? If not, then why treat cops differently?

...cops are not superior, they are not above the law, they are not above suspicion-- but they are given a certain amount of trust and respect because of their position.

Fuck that. They do not deserve it. This is due to their own abuse and coverups and the fascist that are quick to look the other way.

No, you got the quote right. Because cops are accused of corruption and wrong-doing more often as a way of criminals covering their asses.

No they are not. Read the original post. You want us to assume cops are always innocent and that their accusers are "criminals."

No thanks. Cops lie frequently. Their word is worthless.

you ARE allowed to use lethal force to prevent a wrongful arrest.

LOL, it would be quite a doozy if officers got shot every day and somebody used as they're defense 'I thought the arrest was wrongful!"

If they leveled charges, you are required to go with them. If the arrest was wrongful, then you are released and the officer as disciplined. It would be idiotic and irresponsible to use lethal force just because you disagree with the charges.

LOL, it would be quite a doozy if officers got shot every day and somebody used as they're defense 'I thought the arrest was wrongful!"

If they leveled charges, you are required to go with them. If the arrest was wrongful, then you are released and the officer as disciplined. It would be idiotic and irresponsible to use lethal force just because you disagree with the charges.

This.

Back