Blacks Arrested for "Contempt of Cop" at 8x Higher Rate

I must have given up 20 cases of beer in during highschool. I would sometimes get pulled over coming back from this liquor store that was way out of town with a case of so of beer, cops knew where we were coming from, and they would make us give them the beer and then tell us "I don't want to see you again for the rest of the night." And they wouldn't. Then we got smart we would send a rabbit up a head driving 15 to 20 mph over the speed limit and they'd get pulled over and we would get to where we were going with the beer. We would all then chip in a pay the ticket.

:clink:

Jeez, it used to be that when I worked in rural stations at Christmas we used to have to open up a room to put the beer that was donated at the front counter for us. Nowadays we'd all get arrested for accepting a gift :mad:

What....!

:clink:

Jeez, it used to be that when I worked in rural stations at Christmas we used to have to open up a room to put the beer that was donated at the front counter for us. Nowadays we'd all get arrested for accepting a gift :mad:

Ya mean no more free coffee and donuts...and discounts at the dinner...what has this world come too?use tobe these bennies were to get the officers into the establishments in order to stave off crime for the propriator...no wonder crime is up!:shock:

Ya mean no more free coffee and donuts...and discounts at the dinner...what has this world come too?use tobe these bennies were to get the officers into the establishments in order to stave off crime for the propriator...no wonder crime is up!:shock:

Yep, the world's gone belly-up. As they say, you can't catch crooks in church. Mind you, the efficacy of cops dropping in and out hasn't been proven. Personally I reckon it was a load of rot but free coffee....:D

I don't really feel like it, nosy budger.

(Hey Charver, I'm using your words!)

Then quit whining about how other countries are better to live in. I whine alot about the defects of the USA, but I would never say something that idiotic (or if I did, I'd make plans to go there)...

Then quit whining about how other countries are better to live in. I whine alot about the defects of the USA, but I would never say something that idiotic (or if I did, I'd make plans to go there)...

We take Americans - they're house-trained and kind of speak our language. Can't drink though - but no-one's perfect :clink:

We take Americans - they're house-trained and kind of speak our language. Can't drink though - but no-one's perfect :clink:

LOL no we can't. We drink too much Bud Light for that!

I think there should be a special Irish-Australian olympics to see who is the best. You guys can invite the Russians. :shots:

LOL no we can't. We drink too much Bud Light for that!

I think there should be a special Irish-Australian olympics to see who is the best. You guys can invite the Russians. :shots:
I drank with Aussies in Europe at Octoberfest, the running of the bulls, other beer and wine fests. They have some special compartment in their bodies that allow them to drink tons more and still function. Aussies are the epitome of functional alcoholism

I drank with Aussies in Europe at Octoberfest, the running of the bulls, other beer and wine fests. They have some special compartment in their bodies that allow them to drink tons more and still function. Aussies are the epitome of functional alcoholism

And somehow we manage to stumble onwards :clink:

I think it's the Irish gene :D

Back