Blacks Arrested for "Contempt of Cop" at 8x Higher Rate

the 1% of bad cops...Liberals who snuck in under the radar!

Hey it's enough with the other bloke using smear tactics, the least you could do is show a bit of solidarity. Or haven't you hard of the Blue Wall of Silence? Get with it BB, we're supposed to back each other up, lie for each other, allow each other to commit horrendous felonies without so much as a peep. And you let your political views overcome your commitment to the brother/sisterhood in blue (or khaki or green or whatever NHSP wears these days). Shame on you! I may have to put the word out :D

We probably borrowed it from England. I remember one of our current judges on the High Court saying that 70 was the age of "statutory senility" for a judge.

Yeah, we have the 70 cut off, but only for judges appointed after 1995, i think.

We have more mad judges than mental prisoners...but it keeps the tabloids happy.

Your judges?

The only judges that are appointed for life in America are the supreme court justices. I don't necessarily like the idea of elected judges, but I also don't like the idea of judges being appointed for LIFE.
Just so you don't fail a civics exam or anything...ALL federal court judges are appointed for life.

Yes shame on me...............

Hey it's enough with the other bloke using smear tactics, the least you could do is show a bit of solidarity. Or haven't you hard of the Blue Wall of Silence? Get with it BB, we're supposed to back each other up, lie for each other, allow each other to commit horrendous felonies without so much as a peep. And you let your political views overcome your commitment to the brother/sisterhood in blue (or khaki or green or whatever NHSP wears these days). Shame on you! I may have to put the word out :D

for sticking up for the 99% good cops...and dishing the remaining 1% bad cops...:clink:

Yeah, we have the 70 cut off, but only for judges appointed after 1995, i think.

We have more mad judges than mental prisoners...but it keeps the tabloids happy.

They do seem to be a bit more loopy than ours. Of course some of ours are out of it as well. A few years ago we had a judge dealing with a serious domestic violence matter and he talked about a woman being exposed to "rougher than usual handling". Heads were exploding. Eventually he retired but he laboured under that phrase for a long time.

I keep reading about some very bad stuff in Chicago. I remember the off duty Chicago detective who was caught on video assaulting a female staff member in a bar. Apparently he shouldn't have made it through the selection process but was somebody's son. I don't know the update but if he wasn't sacked (as well as prosecuted of course) then that would tell me the system in Chicago is pretty rotten.

But that's the only information I've got. Have you got some more info about Chicago? Do they have an oversight body? If not they could probably use one.

I was a teenager in northern Indiana, 45 minutes from downtown chicago, and when I went there on a weekend and locked my keys in the car, the cop asked what was in it for him to help me. 20 bucks helped the situation.

Bad cop.............

I was a teenager in northern Indiana, 45 minutes from downtown chicago, and when I went there on a weekend and locked my keys in the car, the cop asked what was in it for him to help me. 20 bucks helped the situation.

no donut for him hes in the 1%...;)

Last edited:
I keep reading about some very bad stuff in Chicago. I remember the off duty Chicago detective who was caught on video assaulting a female staff member in a bar. Apparently he shouldn't have made it through the selection process but was somebody's son. I don't know the update but if he wasn't sacked (as well as prosecuted of course) then that would tell me the system in Chicago is pretty rotten.

But that's the only information I've got. Have you got some more info about Chicago? Do they have an oversight body? If not they could probably use one.

Chicago has no citizen oversight board, simply because the chicago council/mayor/police don't trust or like their subjects.
in fact, when there is a officer involved shooting, they have what they call a 'round table', where the officers involved and their superiors sit in a private room, get their story straight on justification, inform the city attorney, hold a press conference to announce the justified shooting and complete exoneration of the officers involved, and then schedule the award ceremony for the officers that killed a chicago citizen.

It will never change in chicago because the people either are too apathetic or too scared to challenge the city forces.

Bloody hell, he solicited a bribe and you made yourself party to it, you should have told him you'd hail a passing car thief or something.

Chicago has no citizen oversight board, simply because the chicago council/mayor/police don't trust or like their subjects.
in fact, when there is a officer involved shooting, they have what they call a 'round table', where the officers involved and their superiors sit in a private room, get their story straight on justification, inform the city attorney, hold a press conference to announce the justified shooting and complete exoneration of the officers involved, and then schedule the award ceremony for the officers that killed a chicago citizen.

It will never change in chicago because the people either are too apathetic or too scared to challenge the city forces.

Scared I'd say. So the Daley regime continues its control. That's disgusting.

Bloody hell, he solicited a bribe and you made yourself party to it, you should have told him you'd hail a passing car thief or something.
Cops used to steal my MJ and magnanimously let me go so they wouldn't have to pay for their own drugs. Back when I used that.. Well, my friend! Yeah they stole my friend's MJ.... Bastages, it was so obvious that they were cheap bastards that were just bogarting...

And for the record I inhaled.

Cops used to steal my MJ and magnanimously let me go so they wouldn't have to pay for their own drugs. Back when I used that.. Well, my friend! Yeah they stole my friend's MJ.... Bastages, it was so obvious that they were cheap bastards that were just bogarting...

And for the record I inhaled.

Cheap thieving bastards - they know where to go to get their own, jeez what the hell is the world coming to? :mad:

I must have given up 20 cases of beer in during highschool. I would sometimes get pulled over coming back from this liquor store that was way out of town with a case of so of beer, cops knew where we were coming from, and they would make us give them the beer and then tell us "I don't want to see you again for the rest of the night." And they wouldn't. Then we got smart we would send a rabbit up a head driving 15 to 20 mph over the speed limit and they'd get pulled over and we would get to where we were going with the beer. We would all then chip in a pay the ticket.

In general, Diuretic, Australia is a better place to be than America.

Perhaps Watermark, perhaps. I think we've got a simpler society so that makes it easier for us (but our governments still manage to stuff things up at a rate of knots). But the average American would be horrified at some things here. In North America the consumer is king/queen but here we're like vassals. That's just one unfavourable comparison. I could come up with more. I love my country, I love living here, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else (except if I was rich) but I'll point out the flaws.

Back