BLM threatening to stage Uprising/ insurrection!

"We will not sit by and allow you to use this pandemic, for you to use vaccination cards, for you to use masks as another reason to be racist" said BLM Activist Kimberly Bernard, co-founder of Black Women's March, during Cancel Carmines protest in NYC."

:laugh:

:evilnod:

Good in this instance.

Do keep in mind the CDC "inoculated" black people with syphillus to see what would happen during some Democrat regime.

Almost like Mengele.

I can't blame them for not wanting to test some new, unknown vaccination.

BLM isn't much different than trump. They love to put their big mouths in front of a camera, but when it comes to taking action that will exact change, they're absent.

See non white turnout in the '16 election.

They're protesting because black people started a mini riot outside a NYC restaurant, and like Sharpton, they decided to make some noise. The female Texans in question were already seated and being served at the restaurant. Two unvaxxed males tried to join them, and were denied access.

That's when they chose to assault the employee.

Pretty cut and dried.

What's pretty cut and dried is the ridiculousness of the oppressive government policies.

They're going to be paying a price for it, too.

The mistake they make is thinking most Americans aren't as smart as most Americans actually are.

Im sure all the lefties in here will be THRILLED to see every member of BLM arrested and Jailed!!! Tic Toc motherfuckers......you should have learned from the Frankenstein story. ;)

Got your panties in a bunch over an internet statement? They barely exist. They are nearly all online. They are no threat.

Got your panties in a bunch over an internet statement? They barely exist. They are nearly all online. They are no threat.

Nope. I just think its pretty funny. I also get quite a bit of satisfaction from it too. ;) LMAO!

:magagrin:

Pssssst,....I KNOW you are a bit on the slow side but those people werent just on line. They are on video standing in front of the restaurant in the flesh throwing their little CANCEL party! :laugh:

...." "We are putting the city on notice. Your mandates will not be another racist social distance"
Chivona Newsome spoke at BLM Carmines protest @newyorkvonni

"Black folk are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising.
And that is not a threat, that is a promise"

https://mericanow.com/blm-calls-nyc-vaccine-mandate-modern-day-freedom-papers/

:thinking: O.K FBI,.....arrest them and jail them at once!!! And,...as Evince likes to say,....if they even try anything Violent the cops and NG will make sure they get dead real quick! Right Evince? ;) :cool:

They're pushing the same stupid narrative as the Trumpoids, and you put them down for it.

But this time they are coming for the mandatory jabbers! You too can experience protests that are Mostly peaceful but a little FIERY......:cool:

:evilnod:

crackas shitting their pants about Black defense organizations , hint, it's not going back to the 50's or 60's :)

Reminds me of the Black panthers

mulford-act-meme.jpg

#BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter

crackas shitting their pants about Black defense organizations , hint, it's not going back to the 50's

mulford-act-meme.jpg

#BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives.

LMAO!! Only ones shitting their little pants are the lefties! im LOVING this.....;)

crackas shitting their pants about Black defense organizations , hint, it's not going back to the 50's or 60's :)

mulford-act-meme.jpg

BTW silly old pig fucker.....

:magagrin:

If you had a son he would never have even known you....;) Silly old pig fucker. Guno guno the pipers illegitimate son.... stole a pig and away he run. But it wasnt for eating,....was it Guno ;)

So basically Althea is saying that BLM is pretty much just a bunch of loud mouths who never really
accomplish anything substantive? Good to know. ;) And yeah,...I agree with you.
they got the police defunded in many cities and drove up crime -that's an "accomplishment"

"Black folk are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising.
And that is not a threat, that is a promise"

Hmmm ... threatening harm will land you in jail ... what happens when you PROMISE harm ...

Back