BLM threatening to stage Uprising/ insurrection!

frank is a lying sack of human garbage. i'll step all over his nutsack, tyvm.

I have known Frank since 06?, and have known him to be a good guy, one who has at several points been a great friend....he has gone out of his way to help me.

Frank is complicated, i'll give you that.

I never minded hard.

I have known Frank since 06?, and have known him to be a good guy, one who has at several points been a great friend....he has gone out of his way to help me.

Frank is complicated, i'll give you that.

I never minded hard.
ok. maybe he has a redeeming quality. fair enough.

So then BLM was wrong for what they did at the restaurant that started this all,...thats what you are saying? But wait....How could they have even been there? Wasnt it you that said BLM doesnt eat at NY city restaurants? Im confused....:laugh:
This post makes no sense.

So basically Althea is saying that BLM is pretty much just a bunch of loud mouths who never really accomplish anything substantive? Good to know. ;) And yeah,...I agree with you.
What have they accomplished? Same question for Kaepernick? He started a movement, and then went into hiding. He didn't even bother to vote in '16, let alone encourage those who want to exact change to do so at the voting booth.

I watched a BLM moron accost Hillary behind the scenes at an event in New Hampshire. He made his point, blaming Hillary for the crime bill that was passed when she was FLOTUS. She agreed that she should meet with them in order to fully understand what it is that they believe will exact the change they demand. She spoke about changing laws, because you can never change hearts.

The moron snapped back some inane comment about the black community refusing to do such a thing, demanding that Clinton tell them exactly what she has in mind.

She summarily dismissed the idiot, snapping back that our nation's leaders will just move forward in any way they deem fit, without any input from the idiots in the BLM movement.

What's pretty cut and dried is the ridiculousness of the oppressive government policies.

They're going to be paying a price for it, too.

The mistake they make is thinking most Americans aren't as smart as most Americans actually are.
Actually, you are in the vast minority in the nation. You can keep pretending that people will walk away from their jobs, but every day more and more people get vaccinated when mandate deadlines near.

The only people who are 'paying', are those I highlight in my Natural Selection thread.

Pssssst,....I KNOW you are a bit on the slow side but those people werent just on line. They are on video standing in front of the restaurant in the flesh throwing their little CANCEL party! :laugh:
LOL. All 100 of them

Actually, you are in the vast minority in the nation. You can keep pretending that people will walk away from their jobs, but every day more and more people get vaccinated when mandate deadlines near.

The only people who are 'paying', are those I highlight in my Natural Selection thread.

That doesn't mean they like being forced to "or else", silly.

crackas shitting their pants about Black defense organizations , hint, it's not going back to the 50's or 60's :)

Reminds me of the Black panthers

mulford-act-meme.jpg

#BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter
Funny. Those here who typically refer to this group as 'uppity', now praise them solely because they agree.

Truth is, this particular issue that BLM chooses to protest is moronic. If Nazis caused that scene at the restaurant in NYC, I'm pretty sure BLM would not be marching in the streets.

"Black folk are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising.
And that is not a threat, that is a promise"

Hmmm ... threatening harm will land you in jail ... what happens when you PROMISE harm ...
You end up in the White House for a short period of time.

Back