BLM threatening to stage Uprising/ insurrection!

Funny. Those here who typically refer to this group as 'uppity', now praise them solely because they agree.

Truth is, this particular issue that BLM chooses to protest is moronic. If Nazis caused that scene at the restaurant in NYC, I'm pretty sure BLM would not be marching in the streets.

Vaccine mandates are the equivalent of posting "No Coloreds" or "Whites Only" in the restaurant windows.

They don't have to 'like' it. They just have to do it. The people who refuse to get the shot willingly are not Democrats. Nobody is 'going to pay' for this.

They won't be anymore, some of them I bet. :cool:

When the "woke" wake up! :awesome:

They don't have to 'like' it. They just have to do it. The people who refuse to get the shot willingly are not Democrats. Nobody is 'going to pay' for this.

Do you even fucking realize how just like Nazis that is? These are free people in America, bitch.

Fuck You!

Why did BLM reps protest then?

Indeed.

The Haitian illegals are admitted into our country without being vaccinated, tens of thousands of them.

The government is discriminating against BLM. Time to riot and loot and burn.

Still makes no sense.

Originally Posted by Althea View Post

“Yawn. Nobody in BLM eats in NYC restaurants anyway.”

Hawk Newsome of Greater NY BLM Chapter spoke outside Carmines restaurant in UWS, where three black women from Texas were accused of not having Vax cards and assaulting the hostess.

Indeed.

The Haitian illegals are admitted into our country without being vaccinated, tens of thousands of them.

The government is discriminating against BLM. Time to riot and loot and burn.
The Haitians are Top priority on the BLM page of outrage....They are not happy with Joe and Kam....

Originally Posted by Althea View Post

“Yawn. Nobody in BLM eats in NYC restaurants anyway.”

It appears that Althea is a racist, hinting that BLM can’t afford to eat at a NYC restaurant.

That’s very unattractive.

LOL. Measles much?

People that had the measles are immune to it afterwards. They don't need vaccinations for it.

Maybe for shingles if they had the measles. Shingles vaccine is new.

Kids had The Measles, Chicken Pox, and Mumps all the time when I was little.

Back