Bloombergs gonna run folks. how does that change things

Hagel dooms him and ties him to the same old republican thinking that he must seperate himself from if he has any chance to win.

I suggest he come up with a better choice than Hagel.
Ron Paul. If he wasn't already assured of his win by thread count density measure...

freak I guess if your gf looks like that it's interesting to watch.
Those people are discusting and I'd vomit in my mouth watching.
Makes you obese people seem less so when someone outweighs you by 100

Is that moron still addressing posts to me? You think he would eventually learn. But I suppose that would mean he would have to raise himself above the level of village idiot, which quite apparently isn't possible.

One final time Strawman...

I have you on IA. Addressing posts to me directly is moronic and appears quite desperate. But please feel free to continue as it seems a certain young lady is intent upon making sure I see that you remain an idiot.

Ron Paul. If he wasn't already assured of his win by thread count density measure...

Mr. Paul had beeter pay closer attention to his own district or he'll lose that as well ... but at least he'll have millions of dollars of Ronbot money to play with.

freak is a dancing bear
He's dating a fat chick, thus the exploding cranium.

You got the bear part right. DON'T poke the bear. He might just destroy you. :)

As for the dancing part though... you could not be more wrong... I got a full dose of the white man dancing disease. It is really quite sad.

Is that moron still addressing posts to me? You think he would eventually learn. But I suppose that would mean he would have to raise himself above the level of village idiot, which quite apparently isn't possible.

One final time Strawman...

I have you on IA. Addressing posts to me directly is moronic and appears quite desperate. But please feel free to continue as it seems a certain young lady is intent upon making sure I see that you remain an idiot.

Was that an official request?

sure. I'll oblige.

freak I guess if your gf looks like that it's interesting to watch.
Those people are discusting and I'd vomit in my mouth watching.
Makes you obese people seem less so when someone outweighs you by 100

So you don't think it is cool to watch them lose 45-50% of their body weight?

That is where we differ. I think it is inspirational to watch them do something so completely out of their comfort zone, struggle with it at first, then understand how good it can feel to eat healthy and exercise. To set an example for others that are overweight who think it is "too hard".... and to show that you don't need a wonder diet pill to get in shape is a good thing toppy.

Side note toppy... I invite you to join me this year for a little ride....

http://www.teamevergreen.org/HTML_MAIN_PAGES/triplebypass.html

Athletic people annoy me. Especially ones that like to bike over 100 miles. Just shut up, eat some ice cream and watch American idol like the rest of us.

So you don't think it is cool to watch them lose 45-50% of their body weight?

That is where we differ. I think it is inspirational to watch them do something so completely out of their comfort zone, struggle with it at first, then understand how good it can feel to eat healthy and exercise. To set an example for others that are overweight who think it is "too hard".... and to show that you don't need a wonder diet pill to get in shape is a good thing toppy.

Side note toppy... I invite you to join me this year for a little ride....

http://www.teamevergreen.org/HTML_MAIN_PAGES/triplebypass.html

Yes. It can be. I tell you when I went from 295 to 289, it totally changed my life. I almost started to like children.

alright I'm not worthy, if you've already done that 120 mile ride at altitude then you are the man.
When I was single and 42 dating a chick that cycled I did a 55 mile training ride with some freaks training for the local MS tour. 55 and a hour and a half singles match with a 25 yr old. It would kill me today.

Athletic people annoy me. Especially ones that like to bike over 100 miles. Just shut up, eat some ice cream and watch American idol like the rest of us.

The funny thing is, there are "pear shaped" women that do that ride as well. Toppy would call them fat if he saw them, but they can power through that ride.

But if you want to know a really annoying person... come on out and watch the 60-something year old man that does that ride on a unicycle. Dude is a freak.

alright I'm not worthy, if you've already done that 120 mile ride at altitude then you are the man.
When I was single and 42 dating a chick that cycled I did a 55 mile training ride with some freaks training for the local MS tour. 55 and a hour and a half singles match with a 25 yr old. It would kill me today.

People from all 50 states participated in it this year. Age range was 16-70. So suck it up and start training. Registration starts tomorrow (register early as it will fill up fast). Ride is in mid-july. ya got plenty of time to train.

So you admit that muscle is denser and thus weighs more per inch of space than does fat? Thus you can have two people identical height and weight and one can be fat and the other tone?

It's actually very rare for someone to gain much weight through muscle.

Unless they're like a body builder or something.

The funny thing is, there are "pear shaped" women that do that ride as well. Toppy would call them fat if he saw them, but they can power through that ride.

But if you want to know a really annoying person... come on out and watch the 60-something year old man that does that ride on a unicycle. Dude is a freak.

LOL. What in the world would inspire him to want to do it on a unicycle?

LOL. What in the world would inspire him to want to do it on a unicycle?

I think he enjoys the attention. He lives in Aspen and rides Independence pass once a week on the thing. (Independence pass from Aspen is about 21 miles and 4000 feet of elevation gain)

See, even us nuts think there are crazier people out there.

That's pretty tame.

I once paddled down the south fork of the American River to Lake Folsom on a rubber blow up sex doll.

(no, it wasn't mine, you perverts, we did it as a gag).

Back