Bloombergs gonna run folks. how does that change things

superfreak your knowledge of fitness is as weak as your economics.
a pound of muscle weight the same as a pound of fat. MORON
Top tennis players in the world are 5'9 135
Hingis/Golovin
and the top country club players are less muscular and more hour glass.

I did not say a pound of muscle weighs more than a pound of fat you idiot. I said muscle weighs more than fat.... and it most certainly does.

So by your definition, the top tennis players are ginormous?

mine is 5foot even and is 120. shes not rail thin has curves and jacked legs. exercises 5x a week and has run marathons. back in college she was like 100 and that was like anorexic.

think generally speaking men like curves. besides when the woman is to skinny the bedroom is not nearly as good.

I'm an idiot if I thing your not a fat ass
the heaviest girl I was with was about 5'8 155, and she lifted a lot and was a 3x state champion in tennis and played BB in HS. she was not fat but had way more muscle than 95% of woman. So yes generally speaking if she's not freakish tall 165 is ginourmous

I did not say a pound of muscle weighs more than a pound of fat you idiot. I said muscle weighs more than fat.... and it most certainly does.

So by your definition, the top tennis players are ginormous?
The same volume of muscle weighs far more than fat. It's one of the reasons that people first losing through exercise will have a week where the weight doesn't come off but the inches do.

Good God, a hundred posts about women's weight and people's wives.

It's played out dudes! Overkill!

Play nice. Superfreak isn't a loser for being single at his age, and I'm sure topper has a happy, great marriage. Just shake hands and wish each other a happy new year. :clink:

Good God, a hundred posts about women's weight and people's wives.

It's played out dudes! Overkill!

Play nice. Superfreak isn't a loser for being single at his age, and I'm sure topper has a happy, great marriage. Just shake hands and wish each other a happy new year. :clink:
Nah, it's fun to watch some guy try and tell me a girl must show ribs to be "perfect".

I'm an idiot if I thing your not a fat ass
the heaviest girl I was with was about 5'8 155, and she lifted a lot and was a 3x state champion in tennis and played BB in HS. she was not fat but had way more muscle than 95% of woman. So yes generally speaking if she's not freakish tall 165 is ginourmous

So you admit that muscle is denser and thus weighs more per inch of space than does fat? Thus you can have two people identical height and weight and one can be fat and the other tone?

Cypress, your right and happy new year to all you fat asses.
It's slow in the office and anyone who thinks this is serious should kill themselves.

damo must be another couch potato, nobody gains muscle in 1 wk of working out.
Or I actually read posts. I said they will have a week that it happens, not that it happens on the week they start. Are you sure you actually went to college? Your reading comprehension sucks.

who said volume, are you fat asses trying to say you'd weigh even more if you were muscular. LOL
We are trying to say that a tone woman at 135 at exactly the same height as a couch potato at 135 would be skinny, the potato would likely look fat.

Hagel.

DIdn't you see him in the list? Hagel was by far the most senior person meeting with him. I think Hagel is going to go VP.

Hagel dooms him and ties him to the same old republican thinking that he must seperate himself from if he has any chance to win.

I suggest he come up with a better choice than Hagel.

Back