Bloombergs gonna run folks. how does that change things

Wow. Tiana, you are an inspiration to me. My New Year’s resolution is going to be to get under 300 pounds. And every time I think I can’t do it, I’m going to think of you and what you wrote here today.

I’m going to cry. Excuse me. I’ll be back.

Yes. I know. It can be hard, but believe me, if you cut your caloric intake down to just 5,000 a day you'd be suprised how filling that amount can be. Just remember that I'm here for you and most importantly. Don't take it too far. If you find yourself getting down into the 250's and 240's just remember to take a break. No one likes a bony b!tch.

I rather be latched on to something hot than a stalker like freak.

Who is SF stalking? It’s not me, and I’ve sent him all kinds of dirty PM’s. Do you feel he is stalking you Top? Maybe you should talk to Damo about it, get him to tell Sf to stop looking at you and posting about your dumb economic posts?

That's exactly What I was thinking, except I didn’t feel bad about you picking on him. But when I read that I was like, shit, Topper is a peanut! LOL. I always pictured him bigger I don’t know why. He’s one of those little guys. But you know, it makes sense. Total Napolean complex. It all makes sense now.

yeah..... which is also why I think his highest level of education is a GED. His constant desire to judge people by their education tends to indicate that he has been picked on for that very thing too many times and this is his chance to feel "superior".

he's stalking woman in his hood. Do you want him to stalk you? unlike you sf is at least capable of understanding the economics. I bet you know large shoes real well though

Yes. I know. It can be hard, but believe me, if you cut your caloric intake down to just 5,000 a day you'd be suprised how filling that amount can be. Just remember that I'm here for you and most importantly. Don't take it too far. If you find yourself getting down into the 250's and 240's just remember to take a break. No one likes a bony b!tch.

You put your finger on exactly what has been holding me back. Fear of becoming too skinny. If I cut out the three Cinnabuns every morning, I could drop like a rocket to 250, and then you’re flirting with anorexia. I feel like you have really dealt with that fear for me Tiana.

:D

damn straight.

You put your finger on exactly what has been holding me back. Fear of becoming too skinny. If I cut out the three Cinnabuns every morning, I could drop like a rocket to 250, and then you’re flirting with anorexia. I feel like you have really dealt with that fear for me Tiana.

Well, take it slow. Maybe only eat 2 1/2 Cinnabuns every morning and trade the other half for a piece of fruit. Is it radical? Yes! Will it work? Certainly. And don't worry if you take it slowly and be reasonable you'll be as trim as I am in a few months. I have to tell you, all the attention I get from men now that I'm 289 is astounding. Its like they can't get enough of me. Are you ready for that? I mean are you really ready to be the object of desire? It can be tough.

superfreak I constantly crush you on economics and darla and tina with the fact that they are well over 135 which makes them Ginormous.

Well, take it slow. Maybe only eat 2 1/2 Cinnabuns every morning and trade the other half for a piece of fruit. Is it radical? Yes! Will it work? Certainly. And don't worry if you take it slowly and be reasonable you'll be as trim as I am in a few months. I have to tell you, all the attention I get from men now that I'm 289 is astounding. Its like they can't get enough of me. Are you ready for that? I mean are you really ready to be the object of desire? It can be tough.

Do you think Top will start wanting me? I can stand anything but that.

superfreak I constantly crush you on economics and darla and tina with the fact that they are well over 135 which makes them Ginormous.

ROFLMAO.....

you crack me up toppy.... not once have you even come remotely close to even ENGAGING in an actual discussion on economics, let alone crushed ANYONE on the topic.

no feel safe, I'm happily married to someone perfectly sized at 125
so even if I we're single you ginourmous 160+ weight would be a turn-off
that and the man-hater thing

Back